Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Give me some recommendations to stop desire and being attracted to girls.

Stop looking at them so much on the Internet and in real life. Divert your attention to literally anything else. They are succubi that feed off your lust and seed spilling.

Stop looking at them so much on the Internet and in real life. Divert your attention to literally anything else. They are succubi that feed off your lust and seed spilling.
I did some progress concerning the Internet

simply don’t pay too much attention and redirect your focus on either the gym or some hobbies, normie as this advice sounds it’s probably the only way to play your cards in this instance, or else you’ll forever be mentally a slave to the pussy

I can't take the suffering anymore, the solution that might work for me is to completely stop obsessing over girls . I don't want to look at them when I see them . I don't want to get hard when they have big ass and/or big boobs.

The more you love someone/something the more you suffer. After I came in USA in 2017 ,I had this desire to live there for the rest of my life and this obsession ruined me. I was never happy again in my home country.People leave in poverty in my home country but they were happier than me because my goal and expectations were too high .
I don't do the same mistakes again . Give me some advices to ignore girls when I see them especially white girls. I want to feel nothing when I see them . Please give me some advices.
@faded @brazi @Evangelioncel @idiot_cel @gotet @Galaxydino583 @AlexDelarge @LifeMaxxer
Surgical Castration of balls

Eat burgers & jerk off

Go go r/Periods r/Healthyhooha

Thanks will look into it :feelsokman:

jack off or chop off your dick

Thanks will look into it :feelsokman:

Only this solution?
The only way to kill your sex drive is to get old and unhealthy. Passportmaxx. Find a girl in Thailand or the Philippines. This is the real solution,

The only way to kill your sex drive is to get old and unhealthy. Passportmaxx. Find a girl in Thailand or the Philippines. This is the real solution,
Thanks bro.
China or Japan would be good too?

You can't fight biology, there is only the great wait for the sex androids of the future.

None.

just getting older. I'm 43 years old and my libido declines. Gradually femois don't give a shit.

None.

just getting older. I'm 43 years old and my libido declines. Gradually femois don't give a shit.
Ah ok I'm 24 I have a long road to go

What worked for me
Was realizing that it was pointless
so don't even bother.

What worked for me
Was realizing that it was pointless
so don't even bother.
I don't want to end up as a wizard to be honest.im so scared I'll be 25 soon

What worked for me is the kind of nihilistic approach. If god wants you to have a girlfriend, he'll send her your way.

Try not to become even more of a subhuman and focus on fixing issues you can control. Will this lead to you getting a girlfriend 100% guaranteed, no virus? No, but at the very least you'll feel better about yourself.

Wear Sunglasses whilst out and about to obscure your vision :feelzez:

What worked for me is the kind of nihilistic approach. If god wants you to have a girlfriend, he'll send her your way.

Try not to become even more of a subhuman and focus on fixing issues you can control. Will this lead to you getting a girlfriend 100% guaranteed, no virus? No, but at the very least you'll feel better about yourself.
Thank you so much

she cuddles with you, she cleans for you, she cooks for you, she takes care of you, she has the personality you want, she loves you unconditionally like a dog would.

she cuddles with you, she cleans for you, she cooks for you, she takes care of you, she has the personality you want, she loves you unconditionally like a dog would.
Not a bad idea

Roping would be my recommendation.
It is the only way, stop coping.

I'm black
I'd try Tinder etc in all kinds of countries, but I wouldn't waste my money travelling to Japan/China etc. The truly poor places are where you will have value.

Blacks need to stay out of Canada

I'd try Tinder etc in all kinds of countries, but I wouldn't waste my money travelling to Japan/China etc. The truly poor places are where you will have value.
I rarely get matches,I recently got two one never answered,the other stopped responding

NaNo2 will make all of your desires disappear forever