Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Give me some recommendations to stop desire and being attracted to girls.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I can't take the suffering anymore, the solution that might work for me is to completely stop obsessing over girls . I don't want to look at them when I see them . I don't want to get hard when they have big ass and/or big boobs.

The more you love someone/something the more you suffer. After I came in USA in 2017 ,I had this desire to live there for the rest of my life and this obsession ruined me. I was never happy again in my home country.People leave in poverty in my home country but they were happier than me because my goal and expectations were too high .
I don't do the same mistakes again . Give me some advices to ignore girls when I see them especially white girls. I want to feel nothing when I see them . Please give me some advices.
@faded @brazi @Evangelioncel @idiot_cel @gotet @Galaxydino583 @AlexDelarge @LifeMaxxer

it's impossible
it's ingrained into our biology

brain-trash.gif

Just stop simping for whores and hate them instead, it worked for me.

You just have to cope until you die. There is no way to defeat your biology

look at them, then go home and jerk

Unless you ruin your hormone production that won't happen, and even if you did do that you'd be at risk of becoming a faggot.

it looks like normies dont mind it much and only few people like us have this problem. there are many normies that did not get sex and are still happy. i myself struggle with it and my brain is not even in a state to wrry about this as it is rotting now

Opioids can get rid of libido, since sex isnt nearly as good as the high. You might even overdose and be free of this place.

Work out
Eat well
Make a lot of money
Do risky sports
Rape foids

100% - Permaban - second offense of suggesting someone to become a tranny or femboy
Become a trans bro

it looks like normies dont mind it much and only few people like us have this problem. there are many normies that did not get sex and are still happy. i myself struggle with it and my brain is not even in a state to wrry about this as it is rotting now
Brutal

Unless you ruin your hormone production that won't happen, and even if you did do that you'd be at risk of becoming a faggot.
Not a good option

I can't take the suffering anymore, the solution that might work for me is to completely stop obsessing over girls . I don't want to look at them when I see them . I don't want to get hard when they have big ass and/or big boobs.

The more you love someone/something the more you suffer. After I came in USA in 2017 ,I had this desire to live there for the rest of my life and this obsession ruined me. I was never happy again in my home country.People leave in poverty in my home country but they were happier than me because my goal and expectations were too high .
I don't do the same mistakes again . Give me some advices to ignore girls when I see them especially white girls. I want to feel nothing when I see them . Please give me some advices.
@faded @brazi @Evangelioncel @idiot_cel @gotet @Galaxydino583 @AlexDelarge @LifeMaxxer
Kys you autist worthless waste of space annoying use

Wouldn't that solve his "problem" :feelskek:

wouldn’t that just make things worst for him
Jacking off keeps your sex drive under control.
So he won’t get any unsavory ideas of approaching his oneitis or staring at foid’s asses.

So he won’t get any unsavory ideas of approaching his oneitis or staring at foid’s asses.
exactly,jerking off once or twice a day is great,enjoyable,and keep you sane

Last edited:
btw i wanted to ask, are you egyptian? cuz i might've seen somebody mention it before or somewhere in your profile i dont remember,and if thats the case are you a fellow ex muzzie

yeah jacking off does stop you from fanatising for a while

I heard jew pills and jacking off

Meditate regularly

Chemical castration, like @Todd Thundercock.

the moment you understand what they're like and truly internalize it, you'll grow to disdain them

Wank off and socialize is a must. Just the smallest exchange can get my mind off it

Read rape hentai on nhentai.to and it will
desensitize your major attraction to foids and see them as cumdump toilets or animals just for sex

Read rape hentai on nhentai.to and it will
desensitize your major attraction to foids and see them as cumdump toilets or animals just for sex
Based