Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious give me ideas to use my time off

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
As an incel I don't have any plans nor too many irl friends to do much with. I need to use up 2 weeks to do something.

Post some ideas.
for now I am thinking I will rent an e bike and ride around town for a day. But can't think of anything else. Maybe 1 day rot at home and watch some trash anime or play games. But still would leave me with lots of days to do something

How much money can you spend?

give to me

ae9.gif

5k dollars.
Then I would go to SEA, meet up with some girls you met online before and other geomaxers you will find there.

Rent an apartment in a secluded area with access to the beach. Eat fast food and fat max everyday, go swimming in the sea. And rot on .is while lying under a palm tree and listen to the waves.

Then I would go to SEA, meet up with some girls you met online before and other geomaxers you will find there.

Rent an apartment in a secluded area with access to the beach. Eat fast food and fat max everyday, go swimming in the sea. And rot on .is while lying under a palm tree while listening to the waves.
Good idea. Probably won't be doing it because of STDs risk. But that is a solid idea.

5k dollars.
summer is coming, maybe it's time for you to travel to some country and have a vacation.
maybe some countries like italy or france will be good. i would even consider turkey

Why are you free

Play videogames

As an incel I don't have any plans nor too many irl friends to do much with. I need to use up 2 weeks to do something.

Post some ideas.
for now I am thinking I will rent an e bike and ride around town for a day. But can't think of anything else. Maybe 1 day rot at home and watch some trash anime or play games. But still would leave me with lots of days to do something
Attain stream entry.

You can sewermaxx here to get more posts than @proudweeb

i got there at one point and then lost it due to lack of consistency. Haven't been able to get back there again. ogre
That makes no sense jfl. Stream entry is supposed to be permanent, and there is no going back once you attain it.

That makes no sense jfl. Stream entry is supposed to be permanent, and there is no going back once you attain it.
yeah I am still far from it unfortunately from checking it out. Health issues fucked my progress for some time. But I am resolving them and should hopefully get there in half a decade.

I might have mistakened it for something else.
Maybe you are thinking of jhana.

yeah I am still far from it unfortunately from checking it out. Health issues fucked my progress for some time. But I am resolving them and should hopefully get there in half a decade.
Doesn’t have to do a formal sit. Can just sit on your sofa for 10 minutes as a break and practice brahmaviharas or something enjoyable. Apparently some people like the TWIM guy claiming you can achieve it in 10 day. I’ll try it and tell you the results if I ever get to putting in the effort in it seriously jfl.

Taking creepshots.

Play new zelda game on friday

Post some ideas.
I would suggest exercise in reading books you have an interest and reading and Even even consider writing your own thoughts you use a forum after all put that In a book form not to be gay but you should use a diary. On top of that learn about ways you can make money. Perhaps you have ideas in your career if you have 1 or maybe you need a career. Then focus on that. At the end of a long day apart work then engaged in drinking beer and marijuana and anime video games because you deserve it. The fact that you are figuring something to do with your time. Makes you ninety percent better than most so called humans out there just don't waste it.

To be honest I don't understand why we must do anything in this world. It's all too little. I just want to hide away from modern civilization and do nothing there. I can relax and gain nothing because what is there to be gain in this hopeless world.