Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls treated me better when I had a mask on.

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
It hid my aggressively long midface, and highlighted only my blue eyes and long lashes which girls usually like sometimes. I no longer looked unharmoneous and long faced.
this woman who worked at this club, even gave me a free fucking coupan instead of paying the 60 dollars or something or more.
I had the cash, but she gave me it anyway for next time. Wtf.....

I was treated like a legit chad, she felt bad for me LOL
I wasn't getting like fucking, hit on every second but a random other woman started talking to me at starbucks, lol this would Never happen if I was without a mask jfl.

Batman mask XD!!!!!!!!!!

I was still invisible to everyone mask on or off

Your trolling is good, autistic enough not to be obvious

your next post: "bitches suck my dick all the time when I pull down my pants, this never happened when I wore pants"
more like facecelroleplayer :feelsseriously:
If one little temporary change completely changes foids perception of you, I doubt you are an incel in any way.
Meanwhile us truecels can do whatever and not change our situation.

Your trolling is good, autistic enough not to be obvious

your next post: "bitches suck my dick all the time when I pull down my pants, this never happened when I wore pants"
more like facecelroleplayer :feelsseriously:
If one little temporary change completely changes foids perception of you, I doubt you are an incel in any way.
Meanwhile us truecels can do whatever and not change our situation.
good eyes really go a long way but aren't enough if you're still ugly
It hid my aggressively long midface, and highlighted only my blue eyes and long lashes which girls usually like sometimes. I no longer looked unharmoneous and long faced.
this woman who worked at this club, even gave me a free fucking coupan instead of paying the 60 dollars or something or more.
I had the cash, but she gave me it anyway for next time. Wtf.....

I was treated like a legit chad, she felt bad for me LOL
I wasn't getting like fucking, hit on every second but a random other woman started talking to me at starbucks, lol this would Never happen if I was without a mask jfl.
it's winter now so just hoodiemaxx and wear like a black bandana (also comfy and practical when there's cold wind)