Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel girls partying and having fun while u rot everyday

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
its currently 3am where i am at and i am thinking of how sad my life is compared to females and normies they get to enjoy their lives with their friends and party while i sit and rot because of my ugly ass face and how people treated me when i tried to be their friends i always ended up being rejected and mocked by men and females lol. 2 years ago i used to add girls on snap and try to speak to them but ended up getting ghosted and ingored which fast forward till now i knew the truth its either u have the looks or u dont lol. now the really sad part is that no one gives a fuck about you even ur own family so its either cope or rope in this world because no one cares if i suffer as the sucide statistics states that 75 percent of sucide is male.

Sad and lonely life men live. You’re either loved for your looks or what you can provide. Looks is the only “genuine” love men will ever receive if you even want to call it that. I also rot away at home because I have no friends. Few I do are from gaming and stuff. Sadly tho, will probably rope soon

Sad and lonely life men live. You’re either loved for your looks or what you can provide. Looks is the only “genuine” love men will ever receive if you even want to call it that. I also rot away at home because I have no friends. Few I do are from gaming and stuff. Sadly tho, will probably rope soon
same bro i use my laptop

Why are you awake at 3? Literally..

this is why you shouldn't wageslave like normies, they get these benefits while we don't get that, we should get supported and don't work if we are going to rot like this

Hey at least we're not Ukrainians :feelskek:

legit.

By the way ukranian "men"

Women and children are safe (no worries according to USA jfl)
Soon they'll start importing ukrainian kids as soon as they turn 18 into the war :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Their sisters can stay, they'll produce the next generations of chads

Soon they'll start importing ukrainian kids as soon as they turn 18 into the war :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Their sisters can stay, they'll produce the next generations of chads
"sisters" future wives in the making.

They would teleport them to heaven and they would see all the men with blue eyes. and more slayers and moggers.

Meanwhile the children jealous of their chad father and/or angry at subhuman dad who dies in the war.

Children grow up. brutal.

Once again, their own kind mocking them. By this I mean their mothers, sisters, foids.

this is why you shouldn't wageslave like normies, they get these benefits while we don't get that, we should get supported and don't work if we are going to rot like this
yeah fr

same, i've been feeling so down lately I dont even post much on .is anymore

legit.

By the way ukranian "men"

Women and children are safe (no worries according to USA jfl)
Hey at least we're not Ukrainians :feelskek:
"sisters" future wives in the making.

They would teleport them to heaven and they would see all the men with blue eyes. and more slayers and moggers.

Meanwhile the children jealous of their chad father and/or angry at subhuman dad who dies in the war.

Children grow up. brutal.

Once again, their own kind mocking them. By this I mean their mothers, sisters, foids.
This is why you have to defend your country from jewkranians in spite of their looks or promises of race bleaching

Every male I’ve known is living a shittier life compared to their foid siblings. My zoomer cousins and their friends mostly just play video games or sports while their zoomer sisters are partying and probably fucking behind their parents back. One of my zoomer cousins already started taking fucking night walks by himself jfl it’s over :fuk:

try not to compare yourself to girls. They are on tutorial mode and you are on nightmare difficulty. it just doesn’t make sense, you’re setting yourself up for disappointment if you want a life as easy and warm as a girls life

if you wanna compare your life with someone else’s, maybe try another incel

are you deformed? i'm friends with a truecel, he is deformed.

try not to compare yourself to girls. They are on tutorial mode and you are on nightmare difficulty. it just doesn’t make sense, you’re setting yourself up for disappointment if you want a life as easy and warm as a girls life

It's just not fair, if your born a female life is automatically good for you. If your a woman, you have inherent value because you are nature, being a woman means your life is extremely easy. Males have it substantially harder than females this is a fact. Women are only unhappy because they are extremely emotional, if it wasn't for how emotional they are, they would be substantially happier than males.

Every male I’ve known is living a shittier life compared to their foid siblings. My zoomer cousins and their friends mostly just play video games or sports while their zoomer sisters are partying and probably fucking behind their parents back. One of my zoomer cousins already started taking fucking night walks by himself jfl it’s over :fuk:
bruta dude:feelsrope::feelsrope:

agreed dude complaining about life problems wont solve it

I woke up super depressed today I don’t know why :feelsbadman:

They will never be happy. Same for you. All worshippers of the flesh.

its currently 3am where i am at and i am thinking of how sad my life is compared to females and normies they get to enjoy their lives with their friends and party while i sit and rot because of my ugly ass face and how people treated me when i tried to be their friends i always ended up being rejected and mocked by men and females lol. 2 years ago i used to add girls on snap and try to speak to them but ended up getting ghosted and ingored which fast forward till now i knew the truth its either u have the looks or u dont lol. now the really sad part is that no one gives a fuck about you even ur own family so its either cope or rope in this world because no one cares if i suffer as the sucide statistics states that 75 percent of sucide is male.
hard knock life

I’ve never gotten close to a girl to say I got to know her, but I’d wage a guess that girls who have no one to go out with on the weekends or whenever are extremely rare.

Even the most introverted ones surely have plans lined up in advance or always have someone inviting them to do something.

It’s so much easier for a man to not have that outlet - it takes effort to have it in the first place.

I’ve never gotten close to a girl to say I got to know her, but I’d wage a guess that girls who have no one to go out with on the weekends or whenever are extremely rare.

Even the most introverted ones surely have plans lined up in advance or always have someone inviting them to do something.

It’s so much easier for a man to not have that outlet - it takes effort to have it in the first place.
intersting point

We are living in scraps while Others on half a cake and the Very Fortunate on a full cake . Ready to Take It all .

Life is RNG :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Idk if helps but most of them hopefully will reduce partying a lot at 24 - 26 and start to, mostly, wageslave or settle down with a husband

Idk if helps but most of them hopefully will reduce partying a lot at 24 - 26 and start to, mostly, wageslave or settle down with a husband
fuck women bro

just wait until they're 30 and they hit the wall. i really can't wait. it will be awesome to watch.:feelsLSD:

Seeing normies enjoy things that you've been deprived of is the biggest ragefuel. :lasereyes: