Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

girls in southeast asia don't want citizenship to your shitty country, lmao

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
i keep repeating it but whatever

no one in thailand gives a shit about the USA. they're literally taught from birth thailand is the best country in the world. same goes for every country EXCEPT philippines, but that's arguably not even an asian country (more like pacific islander)

literally no one cares about the US/UK/AU/CA in thailand, korean, japan, ESPECIALLY CHINA
they're all taught these places are SHITHOLES in school

Why are UK universities full of chinese students then? They are not that brainwashed anymore.

Either way SEA is cope. Instead of banging western subhumans you are banging asian ones, no stacy from Asia will fuck an incel.

then why do thai bitches jump on white dick? i think you are wrong on this one, on so many levels. They use to do this as a way to promote xenophobia, the only country that truly hates the west is easily Japan.

Why are UK universities full of chinese students then? They are not that brainwashed anymore.

Either way SEA is cope. Instead of banging western subhumans you are banging asian ones, no stacy from Asia will fuck an incel.
A bangs a bang tbh

they get the degree then go right back to china

You're mixing up Thailand and Japan

You're mixing up Thailand and Japan

not at all
it's a misconception thai give a single shit about the USA

i thought the same thing as most in the USA are delusional as fuck and think everyone wants to come here

not at all
it's a misconception thai give a single shit about the USA

i thought the same thing as most in the USA are delusional as fuck and think everyone wants to come here
its cope thinking that some dont want to come here though

agreed. lol at the copers 'hurr they only want u for green card!!'. the girls are just attracted to white guys. thailand IS objectively the best country in the world

its cope thinking that some dont want to come here though

there's not even any americans in thailand in the first place

australians, UK, and nordic whites are all over thailand for vacation purposes and english teaching.

i can't be any more literal. no one even thinks or cares about the USA. it's the last thing on anyone's mind. if asian girls did want citizenship it would be to australia since aussie guys mog the shit out of fat USA whites

there's not even any americans in thailand in the first place

australians, UK, and nordic whites are all over thailand for vacation purposes and english teaching.

i can't be any more literal. no one even thinks or cares about the USA. it's the last thing on anyone's mind. if asian girls did want citizenship it would be to australia since aussie guys mog the shit out of fat USA whites
i didnt know you knew every girl in thailand?

879cbdde510096ef37be0f970c0ec64ae0f3715623aefff33a2b831c4b7744c7.gif

Never had any girl mention wanting to go back to the UK with me LMAO.

I also make very clear early on that I've no desire to ever go back and live in my home country.

But copers gotta cope somehow I guess. Keep worshipping white females and thinking they have the final say on attractiveness all over the world.

I thought the point of incels is having sex with ur looksmatch...?

i keep repeating it but whatever

no one in thailand gives a shit about the USA. they're literally taught from birth thailand is the best country in the world. same goes for every country EXCEPT philippines, but that's arguably not even an asian country (more like pacific islander)

literally no one cares about the US/UK/AU/CA in thailand, korean, japan, ESPECIALLY CHINA
they're all taught these places are SHITHOLES in school
t. buttmad chink

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back