Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel girls hitting on dad

Autizmooos

Autizmooos

schizoïdecel
★★★★
I remember back in high school i have to bring dad with me so i can get a passing certificate everyone was looking at him later in class some girl told me wew your dad is handsome with a surprised tone like she was trying to say i didn't except an ugly fuck like you have such a good looking dad
i'm not angry because i'm ugly but because my parents are good looking how can someone be as unlucky as me everytime i look at dad my day is ruined god he is too handsome

Mogged by your own father....damn bro :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:i know how that feels...

Lmao @ getting cucked by your Dad like that. It's over.

I'm balding and my Dad has way more hair than me, feels bad.
Also, a few years back, went to visit my Aunt's for christmas (i'm about 23 years old at this time)
I'm sitting on a couch next to my mother, and my cousin's kid walks up to my mom and points at me, and says "Is he your daddy?"
her: "No... he's my son.."

tfw my mom looks younger than me

I'm balding and my Dad has way more hair than me, feels bad.
Also, a few years back, went to visit my Aunt's for christmas (i'm about 23 years old at this time)
I'm sitting on a couch next to my mother, and my cousin's kid walks up to my mom and points at me, and says "Is he your daddy?"
her: "No... he's my son.."

tfw my mom looks younger than me
looking old is better than having a baby face tbh i'm 22 but people think i'm 16

looking old is better than having a baby face tbh i'm 22 but people think i'm 16

thats exactly how i was at 20/21, then balding hit. i went from looking like a 16 year old, to looking like a middle aged man in only 2 years. wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

The dadmog takes no prisoners

thats exactly how i was at 20/21, then balding hit. i went from looking like a 16 year old, to looking like a middle aged man in only 2 years. wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

brutal baldpill

My dad mogged me hard in his prime. Stereotypical alpha.

daily reminder ur dad fucked ur mom. mogs me into oblivion

It's seriously crazy going from looking young one day, to looking like a fucking thirty year old the next day when you realize you're balding. I've got a wrinkly ass forehead too, so it's super bad for me.

Basically same exact shit happened to me. There was some event at the high school that was mandatory for parents but optional for the kids, but apparently most kids went and I didn't because fuck going to school for more hours than I have to. Had multiple girls come up to me to tell me that my dad was hot. Sui/RageFuel.

Basically same exact shit happened to me. There was some event at the high school that was mandatory for parents but optional for the kids, but apparently most kids went and I didn't because fuck going to school for more hours than I have to. Had multiple girls come up to me to tell me that my dad was hot. Sui/RageFuel.
tfw you see hot people with ugly parents yet you have hot parents but you are ugly af
how can someone be more unlucky

G E NE T I C R E C O M B I N A T I O N

There's a reason why women like to call you "daddy" when getting pounded.

yea its suifuel, my dad still gets approving looks from women even when he is with my mother somewhere, just fkn lol at him compared to my shit life.

Getting mogged by your on dad :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega: now that's what i call suffering