Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls do all the work when you are chad

JBC Just be Chad theory...

Girls do all the work when you work on your personality

i wish a girl would do some work on me

What would they think if Chad was a dicklet? (srs)

When a foid is interested in you like that, that's when you apply game.

lmao that Chad is most likely a homo and he slays

Nothing new water is wet.

In other words , if you have to do all the works ,you're ugly.

Confirmed. Chads who don't do housework get more sex than betabuxx who slave away.

Getting laid is supposed to be as easy as breathing, you were just ugly. It's why people think we do the most autistic shit in public like saying we hate women in public, and that's why we can't get laid. It's also why people don't understand why we don't enjoy going outside. None of my friends had to do the aspie pua shit. Girls made it obvious as fuck they liked them e.g. one of my friends had a girl get her friend to come ask him if she likes her.

Either she approaches you and you have sex or you have to approach her and you get cucked. Few millimeters of bone here and there, couple of centimeters in the right places makes the difference between a life of pleasure and a life of pain.

Just shows how dumb, fake and primitive women are.

If chad poops and tells foid to clean his poop stained butt hole by licking it, she'll do it happily.