Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Girls can detect me when I join

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
My online friends were playing a game and a girl was playing with them, a random one of course, they were playing for 30 minutes. She left and then I came online and joined, like a few seconds after. She could smell my stinky personality from across the monitor and could sense a stinky incel was about to join the lobby and that is why she left.

And people wonder why I'm incel... :feelscry:

My online friends were playing a game and a girl was playing with them, a random one of course, they were playing for 30 minutes. She left and then I came online and joined, like a few seconds after. She could smell my stinky personality from across the monitor and could sense a stinky incel was about to join the lobby and that is why she left.

voice changer

what vidya was it anyways

Women dont love us, its over, No bitches is low status sign.

Women dont love us, its over, No bitches is low status sign.
its fucking over even if i self improoooved i would still have no experience and end up as a betabuxx simp for some used up SLUTTT

Does OP not know about the EthnikDetector 2.0? We all have it installed boyo. :dafuckfeels:

Does OP not know about the EthnikDetector 2.0? We all have it installed boyo. :dafuckfeels:
No wtf :shock::shock::shock:

Developed by the Israelis I'm guessing?

This would happen to me in online chat groups

its fucking over even if i self improoooved i would still have no experience and end up as a betabuxx simp for some used up SLUTTT
Ive self improved many times, Guess what? NO BITCHES! J Meeks or Opry only if your not that its over for you!

Relateable, although in my case its because I'm a voicecel too.
So usually when I join random groups for vidya and theres a foid she leaves after 1 round or some immediately