Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girls at my school ruin a calm study environment

• Thread starter sinclair_silence
  • Start date
sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
Today I went to study in one of my favorite buildings on campus with a big atrium and clean architecture. For some reason the whole building was crawling with these all-girl dance troupes doing dance rehearsals. It was not just one troupe there were like maybe three different ones I could distinguish. Also most of the dancers were Asian which made it extra-stupid because I am biased toward Asian women. Some of them were doing traditional dance; others were doing more modern K-pop-esque dancing that was more provocative. At the beginning I saw one doing sexy moves standing up. Later on, there was another one who was literally rolling around on the floor and stretching out her legs—in the middle of the building I went to for peace and sanctuary.

Amidst this I still managed to work on some problems but after I finished one set I decided I would leave and was by that time thoroughly disgusted. I was raised Christian and while I'm only semi-religious these days I felt like Jesus walking out of that building—if anyone knows the scripture about the temple, namely: "you have turned my Father's House into a den of thieves"—that's what it felt like to me. Anyway I have tons of work to do and will probably be up till midnight or later.

I hate foid dancers all they know is shaking they booty and doing sexual dance moves. Seriously though, I also despise how sexualized society has become, I feel like being an incel in the past was at least more bearable because you weren't constantly stimulated.

I hate foid dancers all they know is shaking they booty and doing sexual dance moves. Seriously though, I also despise how sexualized society has become, I feel like being an incel in the past was at least more bearable because you weren't constantly stimulated.
This is a great comment, with many layers of truth and temporal awareness. I anticipate returning to it in the future. I hope to be like Intellau and become an accumulator of knowledge. The word "stimulated" also had great relevance to me, I have very autistic tendencies and get overstimulated by many things from loud obnoxious people in public to viewing triggering content alone in my room. The good thing is while all those losers were dancing I was studying so I'm going to GPA-mog them all hahahaaa

Rape them (in Minecraft).

This is a great comment, with many layers of truth and temporal awareness. I anticipate returning to it in the future. I hope to be like Intellau and become an accumulator of knowledge. The word "stimulated" also had great relevance to me, I have very autistic tendencies and get overstimulated by many things from loud obnoxious people in public to viewing triggering content alone in my room. The good thing is while all those losers were dancing I was studying so I'm going to GPA-mog them all hahahaaa
Based greycel

Based greycel
I enjoy crushing normies with my superior intellect. It's one of the few ways I can gain any advantage. However, my grades are getting worse lately. Shouldn't be staying up so late, the lack of sleep will not amend this…

there are sluts right now in college that film themselves studying like the whores they are and profiting off this massively

there are sluts right now in college that film themselves studying like the whores they are and profiting off this massively
Yes I am aware of such day-in-the-life college vlogs—mostly done by girls. But not something I watch regularly. They will put the camera on themselves to show the world how attractive they are, but would certainly complain if they get "creepy" boy fans who want to date them… Well then just don't film yourself, what did you think would happen?

R*pe them (in Minecraft).
Why don't you contribute something meaningful to the discussion instead of using a stupid joke that's been beaten to death on this site?

Last edited:
Yes I am aware of such day-in-the-life college vlogs—mostly done by girls. But not something I watch regularly. They will put the camera on themselves to show the world how attractive they are, but would certainly complain if they get "creepy" boy fans who want to date them… Well then just don't film yourself, what did you think would happen?
It drives me nuts that all these sluts are everywhere and yet we will never have a Lara croft movie where she's in a thong half the time like it should be

It drives me nuts that all these sluts are everywhere and yet we will never have a Lara croft movie where she's in a thong half the time like it should be
Well that's not he comparison I was expecting—I really do not care about whoever that is!

Why don't you contribute something meaningful to the discussion instead of using a stupid joke that's been beaten to death on this site?
Lots of low quality posts tbh it is what it is