Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Girl with down syndrome friendzones (left4deads) her looksmatch for normie/chadlite

manlet167

manlet167

Recruit
★★
This may be old news, but I found it shocking and funny as hell. It was posted on r/braincels, and I couldn't believe it.

Hypergamy much?

Attachments

• zfaqk0enaa821.jpg
    zfaqk0enaa821.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 542
she's not smart enough to wipe her own ass, but she still knows to date up

biology trumps everything

Even when foids have been handed shitty genetics, they still live on tutorial mode.

Lets be honest here with what's going on;

She approached him at school, probably with a gang of Stacies in tow that only hang around with her to show what wonderful humans they are. She has told them that she intends to ask Normie out, they all tell her it's a great idea, since he's such a catch, (They are actually all laughing behind her back because they know what a train wreck this will be). She goes up to him with her Stacy friends and when he's in the company of his Chad friends (who probably know what is going to happen also) and she asks him out, probably spitting a little in the process.

He stands there, dumbstruck, he's now looking at his social death in the eye and death has the face of a potato. He ponders all his life decisions that have led to this moment and he recalls how he once said hello to her in Maths class...damn. He contemplates saying "No" but he knows he can't, he'll be cast aside by his Normie cult that will shun him for being so shallow, he knows he has to say yes, because that's what a decent person would do...after all, she has a great personality. He wishfully dreams about all the things that will never happen...asking Stacy McCumBreath out to prom, raising Chads child, Buying his own Nintendo Switch...no, all of that is gone now, he'll just be "That creepy guy that fucked a retard" for the rest of his life. Sighing, he says "Yeah Sure" and his fate is sealed.

All the normies, Chads and Stacies applaud him and say how lucky HE is. Then later they all laugh behind his back. The other tards are furious, to them, Chad stole the only Stacy Potato on the farm.

She has a good personality detector :soy:

This poor boy will rope at age 20 while this foid ride chad's cock

She approached him at school, probably with a gang of Stacies in tow that only hang around with her to show what wonderful humans they are. She has told them that she intends to ask Normie out, they all tell her it's a great idea, since he's such a catch, (They are actually all laughing behind her back because they know what a train wreck this will be). She goes up to him with her Stacy friends and when he's in the company of his Chad friends (who probably know what is going to happen also) and she asks him out, probably spitting a little in the process.

He stands there, dumbstruck, he's now looking at his social death in the eye and death has the face of a potato. He ponders all his life decisions that have led to this moment and he recalls how he once said hello to her in Maths class...damn. He contemplates saying "No" but he knows he can't, he'll be cast aside by his Normie cult that will shun him for being so shallow, he knows he has to say yes, because that's what a decent person would do...after all, she has a great personality. He wishfully dreams about all the things that will never happen...asking Stacy McCumBreath out to prom, raising Chads child, Buying his own Nintendo Switch...no, all of that is gone now, he'll just be "That creepy guy that fucked a retard" for the rest of his life. Sighing, he says "Yeah Sure" and his fate is sealed.

All the normies, Chads and Stacies applaud him and say how lucky HE is. Then later they all laugh behind his back. The other tards are furious, to them, Chad stole the only Stacy Potato on the farm.

Too accurate.

We need to rebuild auschwitz.

Down foids cant get pregnant so they take creampies from many chadlites and normies.

This is fucked up beyond words

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::blackpill::giga:

she's not smart enough to wipe her own ass

Can confirm this. I worked as a personal assistant temporarily. She is probably not capable of doing many normal personal tasks and smell like piss if not taken care of by another person. They pay money to spend time with such people and take care of because even their own family don't want to do such things. I don't know how mindfucked is that guy to date this girl. Masturbating is a lot more effortless.

Last edited:

Accept they are both graduated now and he’s still with her. Her instagram is suicidefuel, she’s a model btw.

Deformed foid got laid on her 16th birthday with Chad. While I'm in my 20s and still a KHHV :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Accept they are both graduated now and he’s still with her. Her instagram is suicidefuel, she’s a model btw.

>modeling

This word has lost its meaning. How the fuck is that cunt a model???

Deformed foid got laid on her 16th birthday with Chad. While I'm in my 20s and still a KHHV :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

>modeling

This word has lost its meaning. How the fuck is that cunt a model???
Should start an incel modeling company.

“Get the blackpill look”

:feelshaha::lul::lul:

Attachments

• gun to head.gif
    gun to head.gif
    2 MB · Views: 332
You know it´s over when even the vegetables rejects you.

I-it is just a mindset bro!

just be normal theory

Dude must have some sort of sick fetish.

one of my ex girl friends had a few disabilities and she end up dumping me later and married a chad idiot without a fucking brian that really pissed me off but then he cheated on her with another low loser becky who was a 6 in looks.

she's not smart enough to wipe her own ass, but she still knows to date up
Animals don't wipe their ass, but they have sex.
I would never have sex with a Mongoloid Girl.
Maybe friends with them (out of sympathy), but sex, never.
I'd rather have sex with my doll.

Last edited:
Even when foids have been handed shitty genetics, they still live on tutorial mode.
They are literally handicapped at this point. Yet they have a much higher SMV than we do. Life is a fucking joke.

This is hilarious and I feel bad for laughing at this. "Stacy Potato." :feelskek:

Kill all cucks, i hope he will have children with her and they will be males with mommy genetics, and he will have to work 15 hrs a day only to see his son suffer all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back