Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Girl Who Likes You, But You're Not Quite Attracted to Her Starter Pack

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/starterpacks. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I guess it's horrible when men make memes liek this but perfectly fine when foids do it. :feelsclown: website and :feelsclown: world.

The girl version was made by a blackpilled dude who frequents r/mewing tbh

But only normie/Chads reject women even then the only actual reason I can see from this meme is if the foid is fat.

Women want stable earning/>6ft/good looking/good humour ...... endless list really

The girl version was made by a blackpilled dude who frequents r/mewing tbh

But only normie/Chads reject women even then the only actual reason I can see from this meme is if the foid is fat.

Women want stable earning/>6ft/good looking/good humour ...... endless list really
The male version was made by a dude who was posting about getting a jaw surgery.

Dating a fat foid would feel like dating a smelly man anyway. Stop worshipping fat foids who are too lazy to even look like normal humans. Just eat less bitch. They should be the ones making forums to talk about their well earned loneliness, not us. Fuck this shit.

Dating a fat foid would feel like dating a smelly man anyway. Stop worshipping fat foids who are too lazy to even look like normal humans. Just eat less bitch. They should be the ones making forums to talk about their well earned loneliness, not us. Fuck this shit.
Based.

Based and agreed

laughDating a fat foid would feel like dating a smelly man anyway. Stop worshipping fat foids who are too lazy to even look like normal humans. Just eat less bitch. They should be the ones making forums to talk about their well earned loneliness, not us. Fuck this shit.
I think it’s hilarious nowdays how when a guy is overweight , he’s « fat » or « big » but when a woman is overweight , she’s « plus size » or « curvy » / « thick » get the fuck out of there with that sugercoating shit you fat disgusting whales ,no wonder they are so fat they put sugar on everything ,even on the truth!
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Last edited:
Girl who likes Chad but Chad isn't just looking for an easy hookup.