Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel girl was shocked when she saw my face with glasses today

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
:feelsbadman: im sub5 but even more sub5 with glasses on, but i cant see shit without my glasses so i wore them today just for a little bit. a foid stared at me in fear as i had them on fore a mere 3 seconds. i felt really bad afterwards. :cryfeels:
the worst part about being very ugly, is that you arent as inviisble as the semi ugly people. you stand out for your ugliness and will forever get bullied because of it. i need to buy some books so i look busy and people will leave me alone. :cryfeels:

school tales

school tales

the worst part about being very ugly, is that you arent as inviisble as the semi ugly people. you stand out for your ugliness and will forever get bullied because of it.

:feelsbadman: im sub5 but even more sub5 with glasses on, but i cant see shit without my glasses so i wore them today just for a little bit. a foid stared at me in fear as i had them on fore a mere 3 seconds. i felt really bad afterwards. :cryfeels:
the worst part about being very ugly, is that you arent as inviisble as the semi ugly people. you stand out for your ugliness and will forever get bullied because of it. i need to buy some books so i look busy and people will leave me alone. :cryfeels:
As a sub-5 you can learn to have fun ruining a foid's humour by merely existing, that is, learn to enjoy unsettling those beasts with your ugliness.

I thank God I don’t wear glasses. When I put on glasses I drop even more to 0-1/10. Even my mother said I look like a big nerd with them on.

I thank God I don’t wear glasses. When I put on glasses I drop even more to 0-1/10. Even my mother said I look like a big nerd with them on.
yeah you have to be chad or stacy to look good with them on

I got pointed at when i to shcool

Get contact lenses.

how many diopters do you have?
What about contact lenses?
how old are you?

It's obvious.

I agree I don't want to look like a Chud whilst wearing them, but what's 0.5-1 at best point on my smv when you're a sub5

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back