Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girl talking to my chadfish who wants an open relationship with her BF.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
I wish I'd got better screenshots of this. This girl sent me nudes and flirted in the past, haven't spoken to her for 6 months, after I got her to send me nudes of her playing with herself when she was drunk. Literally not a word since. Actually felt a bit of a dick. Anyway, she posted on her story and there was a guy with her. I asked "BF or brother?" and she jokingly responded both or some shit. I said we can send snaps and play sc games during quarantine and she said sure, and we talked a bit, she sent me a bath snap of her legs. Then we got around to this convo.

4GfRLmZ

After this she said she wants to be able to have sex with other guys and has asked her BF but he doesn't want to. She said she said to him he can have sex with other girls as well. Then she posted on her story (she hardly ever uses SC) a snap showing her BF (the previous ones he was off-camera) and he looks like the template of a cuckold. About 4/10 with the testosterone levels of a pre-pubescent girl. Pure Reddit shit.

I want to push it with her and see how much she'll sc cheat with chad, but my social skills are ass, and she's quite bright. It's a delicate operation. There's this other girl who got a boyfriend but is still happy to talk and snap "as friends". None of the girls I've actually spoken to delete chad when they get a BF.

Last edited:
Won't read for my sanity. I'm drunk but not THAT drunk.

Imagine if the bf can’t get it up or is really small, so he’s at the point where he simply watch’s to watch a chad bang his girl. Or maybe the girl brought up the idea and threatened to leave him if he didn’t comply with her open relationship preference. Who knows.

I wonder how common this is. Heard open relationships are big in california

Imagine if the bf can’t get it up or is really small, so he’s at the point where he simply watch’s to watch a chad bang his girl. Or maybe the girl brought up the idea and threatened to leave him if he didn’t comply with her open relationship preference. Who knows.

I wonder how common this is. Heard open relationships are big in california

No he isn't into it at all. It's increasingly common. Women want to have their cake and eat it too. All the comforts and security of a relationship and all the freedom, excitement and sex of being single. And they can't lock down a chad. And their sexual value is increasing so much that they can do it, because guys are so desperate and have no negotiating power.

Guys would do the same if they could.

send her nudes u bitch, record them with az screenrecorder and pos tthem u cuck

send her nudes u bitch, record them with az screenrecorder and pos tthem u cuck

Imagine getting a gf just so that she sends nydes to a chadfish incel, jkl

Imagine getting a gf just so that she sends nydes to a chadfish incel, jkl
Lol. Who knows, I could be the reason she wants to fuck other guys.

Based thread OP.

"Ascending" is a joke. If you get a gf you'll just get cucked

What photos do you use? I would like to try to set my Tinder to USA as the local women don't send nudes

What photos do you use? I would like to try to set my Tinder to USA as the local women don't send nudes

Some gigachad. Just find a chad on IG who posts a lot and harvest his stories, and use them. It's prime time on Tinder, all the whores are using passport to match the chaddiest of chads in the world, and they're horny af and don't expect to meet.

Nudes aren't easy to get. You have to talk to the bitches and build a rapport. It gets boring. Peak time is at night when they're in bed. The most inoffensive way is to ask them what they wear to bed. And then ask to see.