Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl says gymcelling doesn't work. Gymcels GTFIH

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
It's over for gymcels. @CopingGymcel @Facade @[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]blackpill_incel[/font]

https://imgur.com/a/iz5yA

[attachment=2050]

Explain this boyos. I'v been running Thailand tinder game and asking what they think of 'my friend' gymcelling.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180211-200851.png
    Screenshot_20180211-200851.png
    116.3 KB · Views: 407
Thailand operates under JBW theory so gymcelling is redundant there.

> spend hundreds of hours in an internet circle jerk about how femoids are full of shit

> take everything a femoid says as the absolute truth

top lel

Gymcelling is only good if you want to intimidate other males. But you have to be 6ft+ in the first place in order to do that effectively.

If you have a shit face gymcelling won't ever make you chad.

Just lol if you gymcel for any other reason than to intimidate and make other males feel insecure

Are you guys on some crusade to completely discredit going to the gym?

I am glad one random conversation with a girl in Thailand who is only talking to you because you are white helps prove your point.

/pol/cel said:
Thailand operates under JBW theory so gymcelling is redundant there.

NorwodingGymcel said:
Are you guys on some crusade to completely discredit going to the gym?

Yes, this cope has to die.

A convo with a girl is bad evidence but gymcelling still doesn’t work.

Muscles matter but less than face height and frame. Muscles are the icing on the cake but nobody wants a cake made of shit.

itsOVER said:
It's over for gymcels. @CopingGymcel @Facade @[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]blackpill_incel[/font]

https://imgur.com/a/iz5yA

Explain this boyos. I'v been running Thailand tinder game and asking what they think of 'my friend' gymcelling.

Just lol at taking women at their word. I thought you were red pilled...

Girl says gymcelling doesn't work. Gymcels GTFIH

Girl says gymcelling doesn't work.

Girl says

giphy.gif

You need to ask more females not just one.

CopingGymcel said:
Just lol at taking women at their word. I thought you were red pilled...

Cope.

If you gymcel, make it obvious you gymcel, then ask a girl what she thinks if gymcelling you're obviously gonna get a BS answer.

But a girl has no reason to lie when talking about a random who she'll never meet.

OP - delete this thread and just post in the other one. You have already been exposed by several people for trying to use the words of a single girl as your argument. JFL.

NorwodingGymcel said:
OP - delete this thread and just post in the other one. You have already been exposed by several people for trying to use the words of a single girl as your argument. JFL.

Cope more buddy boyo. Plenty of other single example posts make their way here. I.e it's over for curries with a single picture of white Chad mogging a curry, or it's over for manlets because some roastie on Facebook said she wants a 6ft guy.

You just want to cope.  

GYMCELLING NEVER WORKS.

lol and i link a girl saying gymcelling works will u believe it? keep coping skinny fatcel

hehe xd said:
lol and i link a girl saying gymcelling works will u believe it? keep coping skinny fatcel

No one ever ascended by gymcelling.

Yes, this one whore from Thailand proves it.. lmao low IQ thread

Lonelyvirgin said:
Yes, this one whore from Thailand proves it.. lmao low IQ thread

Gymcel coper detected.

Enigmatic said:
Muscles matter but less than face height and frame. Muscles are the icing on the cake but nobody wants a cake made of shit.

itsOVER said:
Cope.

If you gymcel, make it obvious you gymcel, then ask a girl what she thinks if gymcelling you're obviously gonna get a BS answer.

But a girl has no reason to lie when talking about a random who she'll never meet.

Girls lie all the time, even without realizing it. They have no idea what they want before it's right in front of them.

just go to the gym fatty

how the fuck does gym not make you look better?

so it's better to be super skinny or obese as fuck?

whogivesafucc said:

A gym cannot make face, height or race better.

Redpillers on suicide watch

TheRealChincel said:
A convo with a girl is bad evidence but gymcelling still doesn’t work.

One girl says its over = its over

Such strong cope. JFL @ non lifting gymcels lmao

Zielony4 said:
whogivesafucc said:

Stop blaming race. There's plenty of good looking people in every race. In fact, this forum has more white incels than any others, IIRC. Where's the JBW cope now?

Height is also pretty irrelevant unless you're super short, like sub-5"6. Manlets with good faces will outslay lanklet slendermans any day of the week.

whogivesafucc said:
Zielony4 said:
whogivesafucc said:
Stop blaming race. There's plenty of good looking people in every race. In fact, this forum has more white incels than any others, IIRC. Where's the JBW cope now?
Height is also pretty irrelevant unless you're super short, like sub-5"6. Manlets with good faces will outslay lanklet slendermans any day of the week.
Lmao manlets will never outslay tallfags unless by money or status. Lanklets slay more than manlets just because of their height.

I dont give a FUCK. I dont lift weights for women

BlackpilledAF said:
> spend hundreds of hours in an internet circle jerk about how femoids are full of shit

> take everything a femoid says as the absolute truth

top lel

Especially considering it's implied he doesn't work out so of course they won't tell you " yeah I'm attracted to guys with better Bodies than you"

Nautica1983 said:
I dont give a FUCK. I dont lift weights for women

HAHAHAHHAHH how about dem pats boi??! The pats dynasty is over with the coordinators leaving, gronk thinking of retiring, and Belichek, brady and kraft having issues after they traded away the future qb Jimmy G. It's beautiful.

inb4 red pilled retards come in spewing shit ike: "you need to lift more brah, take a shower bro!"

a-virgin-nigger said:
whogivesafucc said:
Zielony4 said:
whogivesafucc said:
Lmao manlets will never outslay tallfags unless by money or status. Lanklets slay more than manlets just because of their height.

5"7 with 8-9/10 face will get way more action than an average 6"4. This is coming from a tallfag. Height means shit. It's just a multiplier based on your face.

a-virgin-nigger said:
HAHAHAHHAHH how about dem pats boi??! The pats dynasty is over with the coordinators leaving, gronk thinking of retiring, and Belichek, brady and kraft having issues after they traded away the future qb Jimmy G. It's beautiful.

Mcdaniels didnt leave, only Patricia, and we dont care after that atrocious defensive performance in the superbowl and benching malcolm butler 5 minutes before the game. I dont care if the dynasty is ending soon, we've had 17 years of DOMINANCE OVER THE NFL, cant say the same for the Eagles

Nautica1983 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Mcdaniels didnt leave, only Patricia, and we dont care after that atrocious defensive performance in the superbowl and benching malcolm butler 5 minutes before the game. I dont care if the dynasty is ending soon, we've had 17 years of DOMINANCE OVER THE NFL, cant say the same for the Eagles
The eagles ended your dynasty and won their first against the UNSTOPPABLE BRADY. I know you thought he was gonna come back when there was 50 seconds left and Amendola converted the 4th and 10. NOPE!

a-virgin-nigger said:
The eagles ended your dynasty and won their first against the UNSTOPPABLE BRADY. I know you thought he was gonna come back when there was 50 seconds left and Amendola converted the 4th and 10. NOPE!

Lmao, enjoy your win. Thats the only one you fuckers are going to get for DECADES

Nautica1983 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Lmao, enjoy your win. Thats the only one you fuckers are going to get for DECADES

LOL Wentz is coming back bud. Sidney Cole will be healthy. We were praticlaly the most talented team going into the playoffs except at QB but Foles fucking did it. Were unstoppable. Imma say this right here and now. Pats and eagles will rematch in the SB but this time Wentz won't even give you a chance. The pats dynasty will officially be over. Eagles will rule the nfl for the next decade. Wentz wins 8 superbowls and MVP in all of them.

a-virgin-nigger said:
LOL Wentz is coming back bud. Sidney Cole will be healthy. We were praticlaly the most talented team going into the playoffs except at QB but Foles fucking did it. Were unstoppable. Imma say this right here and now. Pats and eagles will rematch in the SB but this time Wentz won't even give you a chance. The pats dynasty will officially be over. Eagles will rule the nfl for the next decade. Wentz wins 8 superbowls and MVP in all of them.

K4v3p6i.jpg

Nautica1983 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:

K4v3p6i.jpg

"Tom Brady's" five rings won't mean a thing lmfao!

The word gymcel is testimony to the fact that it doesn't get you laid.

a-virgin-nigger said:
"Tom Brady's" five rings won't mean a thing lmfao!

You're setting yourself up for dissapointment boyo.

Enigmatic said:

This

itsOVER said:
No one ever ascended by gymcelling.

Gymceling has no cons, and normies can def into chad/lite while incels into normies

Enigmatic said:
Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Brutal.

Some fucking thot. Gymceling is life.

Lol at listening to anything that comes from a femoids mouth.