Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl said im ugly

overandout2006

overandout2006

Greycel
so a girl just called me an ugly hairy monkey and chose another "ugly" guy over me so now i am the king of ugliness in the group where this happend at Nice finally i won something

so a girl just called me an ugly hairy monkey and chose another "ugly" guy over me so now i am the king of ugliness in the group where this happend at Nice finally i won something
Throw off brand TNT at her (video game or something)

You are in highschool aren't you?

Fakecel trait you post your pictures online for others to see.
it was a raw photo of my face side profile and even a full body video and the highest rating i got was 4/10 and the girl in there said i looked like a hairy monkey

no i am not i have no education i am 18 year old neet but i will have to start working soon and i barely know basic math
Literally me expect I am 21

im fucked man... lol

I know what this feels like girls have never chosen me either i am always the last option

Daycare.is
Young guys arent allowed to be incels? Stop acting like a bluepilled cuck we are young ugly short men our life is over already its not like we need to be 40 year old wizards to figure this out. UR BORN AN INCEL

this world is terrible as fuck man

its over

Whats your race ?

Young guys arent allowed to be incels?
too many young people. it shocks you thinking just how big of a loser am i. wonder if oldcels 30plus just say fuck this place and do other things.

@war_with_myself jfl look above

Join the club nigga.

Typical foid behavior