Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Girl in College Reported Me For Looking at her Breasts

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

One time in college this really attractive girl would wear the most revealing and slutty clothing in existence. She wore this shirt that revealed her boobs in such a way that made me so horny. I didn't even look very much, I mainly glanced a bit. Meanwhile she'd clearly show them off to the Chads and lean over in that way girls do that exposes their boobs even more.

I was called in one day and apparently told to stop making her "uncomfortable" by looking at her. I got so upset by that because it was clearly just because i was ugly but also because she doesn't think i have feelings or emotions

She feels she should be able to taunt me with slutty dressing and then expect me not to have any feelings. Like, she doesn't see me as a compelte human.

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
115d 10h 42m
Leftists are not complete humans, they're stuck in childhood.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
That’s not a christcuck-like thing to do :feelsclown:

blackraven

blackraven

Leonardo Da Vincel. Enlightening failed society
★★★★
28d 21h 30m
this femorrhoid-run oppression must stop

D

Deleted member 43188

That’s not a christcuck-like thing to do :feelsclown:
Lust is technically a sin but obviously I'm still human. Even the most devout Christian do fall prey to lust.

I can withhold myself from serious sins, like i would never do anything exceptionally cruel... but looking at a girl when you're a teenager is pretty normal even for Christians.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★
20d 16h 11m
Yep, foids shouldn't be allowed to dress slutty. But what could we do when all foids are literal sluts

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
★★★★
13d 11h 10m
Yep, foids shouldn't be allowed to dress slutty. But what could we do when all foids are literal sluts
:blackpill::blackpill: the truth has been spoken. OP dont take foids seriously they are just fuckholes to be fucked by chads

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
136d 10h 28m
He should behave like a gentleman and don't make m'lady uncomfortable :soy:.

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
27d 4h 7m
Leftists are not complete humans, they're stuck in childhood.
this is actually true, when I was younger I was somewhat a leftist too, but I grew out of it. perfectly makes sense why most leftists are foids(mental children) :foidSoy::foidSoy:

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Officer
★★★★★
11d 2h 36m
*chad roofies same girls drink and rapes her behind a dumpster*

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: “Omg he’s so cuteeee was a sweetieee I wanna touch his hairrrrrr”

:foidSoy::foidSoy:“That inkwell glanced in my direction! He must want to rape me! Fucking pedo!!!!”

Fuckin clown world. I hope that girl gets stoned to death

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
115d 10h 42m
The irony is, it's right wingers who hold the most childish worldviews imaginable.
You're very naive, you think Canada is less corrupt than USA.

Bedford Stye

Bedford Stye

Major
★★★★★
14d 14h 48m
One time in college this really attractive girl would wear the most revealing and slutty clothing in existence. She wore this shirt that revealed her boobs in such a way that made me so horny. I didn't even look very much, I mainly glanced a bit. Meanwhile she'd clearly show them off to the Chads and lean over in that way girls do that exposes their boobs even more.

I was called in one day and apparently told to stop making her "uncomfortable" by looking at her. I got so upset by that because it was clearly just because i was ugly but also because she doesn't think i have feelings or emotions

She feels she should be able to taunt me with slutty dressing and then expect me not to have any feelings. Like, she doesn't see me as a compelte human.
This is interesting.

First of all, never go to any summons.

Never talk.

Never admit.

And lawyer up.

If you're at a university, then there are make lawyers who specializes in fake rape cases.

To pay for a consult.

Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
9d 15h 48m
If u weren’t such cuck u would tell her to not look like whore :feelshaha:

M

mirmax

Greycel
3d 8h 20m
Lol nad you went likr cuckold there?

I would tell where is the facts? Record their cuckoldism and claims and sue them..

B

Boricuacel23

5'7 Spicel
★★★★★
2d 9h 40m
I would have been fuming bro

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★★
42d 17h 31m

Damn, the means you're ugly. If she reported me for looking at her boobs I would fucking stare at them until she cover them up. And if she keep reporting I would go to the director and tell him "this is not a podium for her to walk half naked this is a school and ofc if I was Alain Delon she wouldn't mind and this is racism because I'm ugly she felt uncomfortable this is bullshit this is the racism of tthe highest order ."