Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Girl in College Reported Me For Looking at her Breasts

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

One time in college this really attractive girl would wear the most revealing and slutty clothing in existence. She wore this shirt that revealed her boobs in such a way that made me so horny. I didn't even look very much, I mainly glanced a bit. Meanwhile she'd clearly show them off to the Chads and lean over in that way girls do that exposes their boobs even more.

I was called in one day and apparently told to stop making her "uncomfortable" by looking at her. I got so upset by that because it was clearly just because i was ugly but also because she doesn't think i have feelings or emotions

She feels she should be able to taunt me with slutty dressing and then expect me not to have any feelings. Like, she doesn't see me as a compelte human.

Leftists are not complete humans, they're stuck in childhood.

That’s not a christcuck-like thing to do :feelsclown:

this femorrhoid-run oppression must stop

That’s not a christcuck-like thing to do :feelsclown:
Lust is technically a sin but obviously I'm still human. Even the most devout Christian do fall prey to lust.

I can withhold myself from serious sins, like i would never do anything exceptionally cruel... but looking at a girl when you're a teenager is pretty normal even for Christians.

Yep, foids shouldn't be allowed to dress slutty. But what could we do when all foids are literal sluts

Yep, foids shouldn't be allowed to dress slutty. But what could we do when all foids are literal sluts
:blackpill::blackpill: the truth has been spoken. OP dont take foids seriously they are just fuckholes to be fucked by chads

He should behave like a gentleman and don't make m'lady uncomfortable :soy:.

Leftists are not complete humans, they're stuck in childhood.
this is actually true, when I was younger I was somewhat a leftist too, but I grew out of it. perfectly makes sense why most leftists are foids(mental children) :foidSoy::foidSoy:

*chad roofies same girls drink and rapes her behind a dumpster*

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: “Omg he’s so cuteeee was a sweetieee I wanna touch his hairrrrrr”

:foidSoy::foidSoy:“That inkwell glanced in my direction! He must want to rape me! Fucking pedo!!!!”

Fuckin clown world. I hope that girl gets stoned to death

The irony is, it's right wingers who hold the most childish worldviews imaginable.
You're very naive, you think Canada is less corrupt than USA.

One time in college this really attractive girl would wear the most revealing and slutty clothing in existence. She wore this shirt that revealed her boobs in such a way that made me so horny. I didn't even look very much, I mainly glanced a bit. Meanwhile she'd clearly show them off to the Chads and lean over in that way girls do that exposes their boobs even more.

I was called in one day and apparently told to stop making her "uncomfortable" by looking at her. I got so upset by that because it was clearly just because i was ugly but also because she doesn't think i have feelings or emotions

She feels she should be able to taunt me with slutty dressing and then expect me not to have any feelings. Like, she doesn't see me as a compelte human.
This is interesting.

First of all, never go to any summons.

Never talk.

Never admit.

And lawyer up.

If you're at a university, then there are make lawyers who specializes in fake rape cases.

To pay for a consult.

If u weren’t such cuck u would tell her to not look like whore :feelshaha:

Lol nad you went likr cuckold there?

I would tell where is the facts? Record their cuckoldism and claims and sue them..

I would have been fuming bro

Damn, the means you're ugly. If she reported me for looking at her boobs I would fucking stare at them until she cover them up. And if she keep reporting I would go to the director and tell him "this is not a podium for her to walk half naked this is a school and ofc if I was Alain Delon she wouldn't mind and this is racism because I'm ugly she felt uncomfortable this is bullshit this is the racism of tthe highest order ."