Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girl chooses ugly guy over Chad!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
0aw7yuyagjf01.jpg

Cucktears thread:

Braincucks + Inceltears = IncelCucks like the one in the first pic

That’s lifefuel to me.

Why would he be upset about his sister not being a slut instead of just asking out the Chads?

Why would he be upset about his sister not being a slut instead of just asking out the Chads?
It makes no sense unless he thinks thaf every woman should choose her "best" option

That’s lifefuel to me.

Nah it's sort of suicidefuel because that just proves we are the lowest of the low if even an average "normie" or an ugly guy was able to do it. Injustice

He's a Jap tho, an honorary Aryan
4768155.jpg

those two in front mog me but they are probably some jpop or movie stars, those in the background are legit subhumans and probably that's how an average jap looks like. Can't prove it because I've seen asians only few times in my life and all of them were shorter than me and Im only 1.73m

Nah it's sort of suicidefuel because that just proves we are the lowest of the low if even an average "normie" or an ugly guy was able to do it. Injustice
FUCKING HELL I didn’t even think of it like that. HOLY SHIT literally all my hopes just came back crashing down... We’re that subhuman...

Thanks though, that was good shit to bring me back to reality.

NO BRO ONLY CHAD GETS LAID SUB8 IS LITERALLY DEATH JUST CAGE AT YOUR COPE

4768155.jpg

those two in front mog me but they are probably some jpop or movie stars, those in the background are legit subhumans and probably that's how an average jap looks like. Can't prove it because I've seen asians only few times in my life and all of them were shorter than me and Im only 1.73m
The dude in the background behind the guy with the lazy eye mogs the two guys in the front though.

FUCKING HELL I didn’t even think of it like that. HOLY SHIT literally all my hopes just came back crashing down... We’re that subhuman...

Thanks though, that was good shit to bring me back to reality.

Yeah, better to live in reality, although I'll admit, ignorance is bliss.

4768155.jpg

Jesus christ, they're literally all unattractive. Even the ones with the sort of good features are just plain odd looking. what the fuck?

the only ones who look fine is the white shirt guy in front and the guy behind the dude with the lazy eye. just lol

How the fuck is this suifuel? What the fuck is wrong with you? This is good

How the fuck is this suifuel? What the fuck is wrong with you? This is good

Because then again, we are truly the lowest of the lowest if even an average dude was able to do it, and we can't. It's sort of life fuel and a bit of a suicidefuel for the ones here with hideous faces

Explain how this is suicidefuel.

Because then again, we are truly the lowest of the lowest if even an average dude was able to do it, and we can't. It's sort of life fuel and a bit of a suicidefuel for the ones here with hideous faces
Lmao, i didnt even know you were the OP of this thread. I didnt recognize you after your profile picture change

Lmao, i didnt even know you were the OP of this thread. I didnt recognize you after your profile picture change

O yeah sorry, it's a result of the new rule about no selfie for the avatar

It would move me to tears, if I still had tears left to shed.

I don't believe it lmao. JFL if you believe what these retarded redditors say, you all got fucking rused.

honestly hope my sis gets pump and dumped by chads. she a freaken bitch

I don't believe it lmao. JFL if you believe what these retarded redditors say, you all got fucking rused.

Then again, we don't know if this is actually false or true.