Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Losing sleep over this girl.

Based Network

Based Network

Recruit
★★★
I can’t help it I cry I lose sleep I overthink over this girl even when I know the blackpill fact that foids are inferior apes.

I can’t help it I cry I lose sleep I overthink over this girl
The Rock Eye Roll GIFs | Tenor

Thinking about her will not get you anywhere. She's definitely not thinking about you so you need to shift focus

thats not very based of you

I drank last night to heart failure couldn't breathe for shit, I will quit and from now on will try to enjoy the small things in life. Like the birds are outside now singing and I am just watching youtube until night comes and I go to sleep. Will probably lift some weights if I start going crazy. I remember going INSANE over a girl i fumbled, just stop talking, looking or thinking of women and you will be happier. For fuck sake just DO SOMETHING. Even if it's watching anime or music videos, beats laying down thinking about your inceldom and suffering. Bro, anything. Go play a videogame or something

Rent free cuck

A man is balls-deep in her as we speak.

Don't let the niggers in this thread keep you down. Man up and ask her out. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

The absolute state of this forum.

>"I'm really in love with this girl"
>"IN LOVE?!?! :bluepill::bluepill: BRO DON'T YOU KNOW CHAD IS PUMPING HER AS WE SPEAK? DON'T EVEN TRY BRO IT NEVER BEGAN"

Incel niggers say this and don't realize the irony in their own behavior.

If you've never even tried asking out a girl becuase you just assume she's being dicked down by some lowlife, then you're basically fakecel for not trying.

>"IN LOVE?!?! :bluepill::bluepill: BRO DON'T YOU KNOW CHAD IS PUMPING HER AS WE SPEAK? DON'T EVEN TRY BRO IT NEVER BEGAN"

If you've never even tried asking out a girl becuase you just assume she's being dicked down by some lowlife, then you're basically fakecel for not trying.
Losing sleep over a toilet while she's out there gobbling cock is the most pathetic thing you can do

At least you understand.

I can’t help it I cry I lose sleep I overthink over this girl even when I know the blackpill fact that foids are inferior apes.
If you gymmaxx and she's Asian she might like you but that's a slim possibility

Pull her hair and run away

I drank last night to heart failure couldn't breathe for shit, I will quit and from now on will try to enjoy the small things in life. Like the birds are outside now singing and I am just watching youtube until night comes and I go to sleep. Will probably lift some weights if I start going crazy. I remember going INSANE over a girl i fumbled, just stop talking, looking or thinking of women and you will be happier. For fuck sake just DO SOMETHING. Even if it's watching anime or music videos, beats laying down thinking about your inceldom and suffering. Bro, anything. Go play a videogame or something
nigga that's crazy. wtf, how do you know it was heart failure? Did you end up at the er with a low EF?

Pathetic cuck

go to sleep

take sleeping pills

if you wake up and still have a oneitis for some foid

then take more sleeping pills

repeat ad infinitum

until either you are cured or you die, whichever comes first

Because you didn’t process your emotions. Stop coping with being online and sit/walk by yourself without distractions.

She’s literally getting her pussy stretched out by Chad or Tyrone rn you fucking cuck

Yes do this

A tyrone who's part of a gang is balls deep inside of her

> Based Network
> Can't get sleep because of a foid :soy:

As I said I couldnt breathe for shit. Skin was all red. Heartrate through the fucking roof and so was my blood pressure. Puked and drank 11 glasses of water and I was all good. Now I have high blood pressure aswell and kinda hard to breathe. Will have a slight drink to feel better. I had 8 litres of beer yesterday
nigga that's crazy. wtf, how do you know it was heart failure? Did you end up at the er with a low EF

Have you ever considered not being a cuck?

Take some melatonin buddy boyo. That whore is probably bending over for some Chad while you are losing sleep. Don't let foids get in the way of your health.

Take some melatonin buddy boyo. That whore is probably bending over for some Chad while you are losing sleep. Don't let foids get in the way of your health.
Last foid I lost well being and sleep over pointed at me and laughed with all her friends, probably told them my loser stories. Thought it was good spirit but when I approached her all I got was "you creep me the fuck out, you're so wierd, leave me alone". Then went back to laughing at me.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

You are right in some cases, but if the guy really is unattractive, then he will basically make a clown out of himself. Truecels don't need to ask out, so do people with bad looks. Unless you believe in muh unicorns that will yearn to be with a sub average or even average man for his persoynality :foidSoy: while having so many high tier normies and other attractive men giving her attention both in social media and in real life, and I think we all know how foids are the ones obsessed with looks. Even if we didn't talk about the research and statistics blackpill provides, it's fucking obvious that noone, especially a foid in this day and age, wants to be with an ugly male when there simply are more attractive ones around, with better overall looks, and even muh personality and confidence (which is natural and not fake tryharding like this of redpill fags).

It's cucked as fuck mang, but the first thing you should do is not look at her at all. Just don't acknowledge her existence as it will only deepen your oneitiscuckoldry. Occupy your mind with something else.

Look at these retards calling you a cuck

These are the same ones who go ape shit crazy when normies or women call randoms incels as an insult

You losing sleep because of a girl who doesn't have the same low towards you is a lack of self respect and self esteem

A cuck doesn't have both self respect and esteem, but a guy with low self esteem and respect doesn't necessarily has to be a cuck.

And this is something you'll gradually learn as you mature, so don't worry.

Oh yes I have a long lost love too but I don't lose sleep over her. I miss her :cryfeels: