Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl at school

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
When I was at school, a stacey who is now a model had to sit next to me in a class. She moved her chair as far away from me as she could. That was one of my first blackpills.

I never got to sit next to stacy but I was able to stare at her from the back sometimes. :feelsbadman:

move your seat closer and closer until you're scaring her

unless you're afraid of being #metoo'd

When I was at school, a stacey who is now a model had to sit next to me in a class. She moved her chair as far away from me as she could. That was one of my first blackpills.

Reminds me when in middle school a foid was assigned to sit near me. The teacher liked to rotate people periodically and when this girl had to sit with me, she started to cry and went on and on for like 20 minutes while begging the teacher to assign her another spot because, according to her, we had already seated together (not true and most of the class exposed her, she didn't care of course). In the end, she seated with someone else. She was slightly chubby and by far the ugliest in class; at that time I didn't understand why she acted like that way, now I can safely assume my face was the problem.

Fucking whore, but I enjoy sitting next to cute girls

There's no foid sitting on your face!

Why do they act like they are such hot shit they have to display disinterest through rude actions. Its like they assume every guy is out to flirt with them maybe mention your girlfriend or something and she would probably cut that shit out