Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gillette is fully cucked, I here by declare a death boycott on them !

owly

owly

Banned
-

spread the word.
what does death boycott mean ? never forgive never forget, they are dead, never ever buy their shit.

their shiiit a list of all their products and affiliate products.

personally I use a machine to shave so fuckem anyways.

Last edited:
I will be buying more of their products. I dont care about the aut right.

It's only harassment if you're ugly.

It really is as simple as that.

I hate to race bait, but they

SPECIFICALLY ONLY SHIT ON WHITE MEN in that video and portray them as rapists

Gillette: The Best Beta Cucks Can Be

I've already been boycotting them and every other razor brand for years. I just buzz my beard to a stubble every week or so.

jfl at incels who shave. Why? So your girlfriend can nuzzle you without getting scratched?

Drink your soy, goyim.
D97CE3A1 BCD5 4613 B109 2ECC32EBC860

I'll just ignore this video like I do the other dozens of other shitty commercials and go about my day

I will be buying more of their products. I dont care about the aut right.
What does Angloskank worshippers have to do with an anti-male commercial which targets incels?

I hate to race bait, but they

SPECIFICALLY ONLY SHIT ON WHITE MEN in that video and portray them as rapists
Get over it, people shit on ethnic men daily.

JFL @ them pretending they care about men when they charged h0rrendous rip off prices 4 s0 long b4 d0llar shave club came out and revealed them 2 be rip 0ff artists. ya we really care about men thats y we a$$ rape their wallets! i h0pe the whole company g0es under. traitors 2 men.

the only redeeming quality of this video is the number of dislikes

Boycott cucklette.

That's a lot of fucking brands. Never knew one megacorp owns all of those

All self respecting men have beards tbh. Shaving is cucked soy behaviour.

All self respecting men have beards tbh. Shaving is cucked soy behaviour.

You hardly see a clean-shaved soyboy, they all have at least 3-day-stubble or full-grown beards. Beards are like tattoos. Maybe they used to be masculine in the past, but now they are just hipstery fashion accessories. The most manly thing you can do is have a proper, normal haircut, be clean shaved and don't have any tattoos.

I already don't use them because I grow beard tehee

Lol, this shit is just un-fucking-believable. Can't believe what this world is coming to. I almost never bought gillette anyways. They're clearly just craven opportunists though; I mean back in 2011 they tried to blatantly rip off Old Spice Guy and make their own shitty version: "Rich White Guy." I prefer Old Spice products (I'm sure they're cucked too but still) when I don't just buy the knockoff brand stuff.

Where's a commercial where moms teach their daughters not to be whores? Oh that's right: that'd be "mithogyny" :soy:

Drink your soy, goyim.
View attachment 81187

Pretty much this.

electric razors are trash. They fuck your pigmentation up
i LDAR till i have like a quarter inch beard than shave it and it never works
i have one by Phillips - 45 euros

being using it for 2 years

it's pretty decent
mines sum shitty german brand can't remember the name like braun on sum shit. d0esnt work at all and feels like its pulling the hair out when it does work. i really wanted it to work because i thought it was faster but I've never been able to get it to actually shave my face i always just end up taking out the manual razor half way thr0ugh

mines sum shitty german brand can't remember the name like braun on sum shit. d0esnt work at all and feels like its pulling the hair out when it does work. i really wanted it to work because i thought it was faster but I've never been able to get it to actually shave my face i always just end up taking out the manual razor half way thr0ugh
same experience and brand, jfl

i LDAR till i have like a quarter inch beard than shave it and it never works

try moisturizers

Why only the damn BBCs who protect women from the abuser in advertising?

Zionist, elitist, Illuminati agenda. Normal men will be destroyed. A powerless, bisexual or gay, feminist mutant will be replaced with current men. That is why they continue to attack on the normal men. They only show one side without facts and push this feminist agende everyday.

Just bearmaxx....

Do you guys still dont understand that jews are doing everything in their power to eliminate us?

Real incels can't grow actual beards anyway. I have the chinfluff of a 15 yo boy.