Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gigolo interview

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Ir2b2aTFnHc?feature=shared

9:20-"I love women." Oh wow a guy who literally gets paid for sex loves women? How shocking...

Leaves his wife for feminine bs reasons ("we don't have the same goals")...

Mostly had "friends with benefits" relationships as a kid aka chibi-chad...

11:33- Lost count of how many clients he has.

13:00 - "Women can be attracted to any type of guy [physically]" lol....he goes on to say women get emotionally attached to him.

15:26 - no comment needed, just sifts thru different whores

Delusional toilet comment---

Screenshot 20231111 103059

18:11: how do you think you're getting all these women? Lollllll normie tier dialogue. Was a criminal and worked in the stock market. Was about to go to jail because his business partner allegedly screwed him over and he beat him up.

Decides he needs to have a bunch of sex before getting locked up. Jeremy Meeks level shit. Chads are too big to fail. "I enjoy it so why not" [become a sex worker].

Plenty of clients married (about 70%). It's not even legal in NYC but his clients are women and he is chad so multi-tiered justice system at work...

23:13: The real reason most women default to polyamory. Chad will never settle cuz there's no reason to.

25:12- Cucks love him.

27:23- You have to practice to get better at sex. How do you get practice without looks?

30:24- $8k USD a week he says. "People" (both men and women, we know it's mostly women) are too selfish in their relationships. I'm getting paid for this so it's "easier" for me to not be like that.

Women complain about their husbands a lot.

33:10- no comment necessary... Women love rape and roughness

Last edited:
Just be honest bro

Lucky bastard. Paid to fuck foid pussy. If the pigs weren’t allowed fucking making sure nobody does the Lord’s work and sells their body I’d do this in a second for the rest of my life.