Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gigatruecel trait: you can't smoke or drink

• Thread starter Deleted member 44979
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44979

Banned
-
I've tried everything except drugs by now. I've smoked a lot of cigaretes, but i haven't liked them at all, like, they just didn't bring me joy, i've just smoked two and didn't feel anything, but my head aches a little. The first time i tried smoking and alcohol was 5 years ago. Lol, it's over:feelsseriously:
Same with aclohol, my head just aches when i drink and i feel bad:cryfeels:

I can’t smoke or drink, the only thing I can do is eat @porridge

That's what happens when you smoke and drink cheap shit tbh

I can’t smoke or drink, the only thing I can do is eat @porridge
same, i eat like pig sometimes, i used to be fit, but after injury i gave up on life:feelsokman:

I tried to drinkmaxx in the past quite heavily, used to drink 2/3 of a bottle of Jim Beam or JD, the 700ml bottles then beermaxxed and usually drank about 10 of the 440ml 5%ers, sometimes a few more but fell out of love with it and haven't drinkmaxxed in a long time except 1 time and only managed 6 before passing out.

I prefer to just rot with some nice food and not fall asleep due to being drunk.

I don't smoke or drink cause it's unhealthy and haram

I've tried everything except drugs by now. I've smoked a lot of cigaretes, but i haven't liked them at all, like, they just didn't bring me joy, i've just smoked two and didn't feel anything, but my head aches a little. The first time i tried smoking and alcohol was 5 years ago. Lol, it's over:feelsseriously:
Same with aclohol, my head just aches when i drink and i feel bad:cryfeels:
Mogs me, never drank or smoked :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

I dont drink I just smoke

wished i could drink during day time

I never smoked but I drink often.