Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gigastacy and her boyfriend consider me their best friend lol

Don't do this, OP. Don't be a jester for them, the chad doesn't even bother to let you go out with his girl, because he knows you don't even stand a chance. You can keep being friends with them, but I think that going out with them just to be some sort of clown is too much.
I’m sure some day you will definitely find a girl who falls in love with your sweet personality
:feelsgah::bluepill:

I could never hang out with a foid

UPDATE:

Gigastacy invited me to her+boyfriends apartment for his 28th birthday, apparently a little party will be goin on, and she said two of his single female law friends will be there.

YAY

another two pending rejections to add to my humiliation! Lol

Party is in a week on Friday

UPDATE:

Gigastacy invited me to her+boyfriends apartment for his 28th birthday, apparently a little party will be goin on, and she said two of his single female law friends will be there.

YAY

Hmm two more days till party, will keep you guys posted

Don't premptively let them go out of cynicism. She may run into a nice, looksmatched girl who isn't fat. Also the disparity in their lives, and yours is something you will feel being around society. At least you have friendship right now.

I always don't understand incels that have chad friends its weird, I can't handle being mogged by someone longer than I have to on the bus.

My cousins girlfriend is like an 8.5/10 stacy, but her best friend is even more attractive, a 9.5/10 gigastacy. She’s super curvy though, that’s my preference but you guys may be disgusted lol, she’s got gigastacy facial bones though. Kinda like Miranda Kerr face but massive tits and Iskra Lawrence type body with big ass lol

I’ve known her for ages, I just thought I’d share this story now. The gigastacy seems to like my clown personality and finds me fun to hang out with and chat with. Keep in mind, she HAS A BOYFRIEND who is 6’4 and a fucking massive football player, could beat the shit out of me. Yet they both like me and have asked me to join them for hangouts, food, going to movies etc. the boyfriend even doesn’t mind us hanging out alone. But here’s the thing. I recently asked her when we were sitting in a park bench, if she could tell me how attractive she thinks my cousin is.

She says, “well I have a boyfriend obviously, but objectively speaking, sure, your cousin is a 9/10, good for him”

Then I asked “what about me?”

She laughed and said “omg pls don’t make me do this, you’re my friend, it would be too awkward”

For a couple of minutes I had to persist, but she eventually said, “ok, you’re not my type, but objectively speaking I’d say maybe like... a 4?”

I laughed very weakly and faked a smile and said “ayyyy lol you don’t think that may be the source of my problems finding a girl?”

She took a good 30 seconds to think about this and said

“Both me and (boyfriend) love you honestly, you’re the coolest guy we’ve ever met, I’m sure some day you will definitely find a girl who falls in love with your sweet personality, I suppose you just need to keep trying. I’ll admit a lot of girls prefer good looking guys. I’m sorry it’s so hard, if I could help somehow I would. But you can always text me if you wanna talk about any of this ok? “

So there you have it I guess. I’m not a fear-inducing 1-3/10 truecel, but a gigastacy herself said I’m a 4/10 sweet guy who’s fun to tag along with

At least she somewhat understands that it’s looks. She was quite sympathetic.
" Some day youll definetly find a girl " just means that someday you can play betabux for some post-wall hag .
Just wait for your thirties brah .
Better late than never bro

Pure jestermaxxing tbh. You should rub your dick on her or "fall" and get a feel of those tits for. All. Your hard. Work.

How are you friends with a foid? Men have nothing in common with women

Is this how poor people feel when they have rich friends? Tbh.

I suppose they must feel like shit.

I don't believe in numbering. There is only Chad and the rest. A deformed face and baby face are same for a foid. Both are unattractive and will not get sex. I mean even she gets disgusted of one more who cares? The other party doesn't get sex after all.

Last edited:
personalitymaxed but still cant find a gf = truecel
UPDATE:

YAY

most of the below avg guys don't find gf in parties. They often meet their gf in school,in workplace, through hobbies or early in life as a childhood friend

Man I don’t know why I do this. It really is heartbreaking to look at her, then at him, and his jawline and fucking huge, masculine figure with thick head of hair. It’s heartbreaking to see what beautiful youth should look like, youth, vitality and sexuality, and being so painfully aware of how I never had that experience, and never will. I am past the stage of youth yet I’m the same age as them.

They’re both super comfortable around me and talk about anything. Maybe it is dehumanising, like you said, I’m just a clown and zero competition for the guy. But they’re super nice and buy me food and invite me places. Having friends is better than nothing, at least that’s a good cope
Fuck man!!! They treat you like a pet! Jfl. I prefer to be alone than to be someone’s pet...

L
This is real cucked,hanging out with a gigatstacy and her boyfriend and watching them kiss and hold hands and knowing theyre gonna have sex at night.Fuck that.Have some dignity and gtfo if this isnt a larp that is

This is borderline cuck behaviour.
Idk how he can hang out with girls who he has a crush on but to them he is just a asexual/homo best friend jestrmexed dude
Bruh a woman rating someone a 4 is brutal. From what I've seen women always give bad looking guys a 5. So either you're really fucked (not trying to be mean) or she's really honest.

But at least she's not repulsed by you. I bet a lot of people here can't even get a girl to hang around them in a friendzone way.

So gigachad can btfo him to oblivion? Lmao

It’s better to be a incel rather then a friend zoned orbiter emotional tampon
OP your an orbiter and you disgust me
Freakin hate orbitor. Unless you are gonna orbit her like Brandon did to Bianca :)
:soy: don’t be mad you have no friends bro. Don’t take that anger out on me. Friends are good to have, even females who aren’t interested in you. If they care for you platonically and don’t use you as a betabux cuck, I think that’s worth something. It’s a nice friendship, nothing more. Both her and her boyfriend have done a lot for me when I didn’t ask, and they text me regularly asking how I’m going and when we are hanging out again etc. they are true friends.

While it sucks I cannot experience their kind of life being beautiful, in love and intimate with a loving partner, at least I have fun with them.

How do you live with yourself knowing everyday after those girls talk to you, they go home to fuck their chad bf?

Don’t you feel sad that stacy gets to enjoy both your friend ship and chads sex while you only get to enjoy her friendship and no sex

It’s beyond over if you don’t see what’s wrong.

Only justification you can provide is by saying you trying to social circle max and get to Stacy’s friends who you can fuck. But you seem to be stuck in the friend zone not making any progress with other girls

Last edited:
The Friday night party was uneventful. Just got a cringe/discomfort look upon meeting the new girls, they were hot (of course they were) and they just talked amongst themselves and ignored me whole night. I sat in corner couch and ate chocolate waffles and browsed internet in my phone, NOBODY EVEN ASKED HOW IM DOING LOL :feelskek: :feelskek:

Water is wet. The Chad offered me some beer though, then went away