Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gigastacy and her boyfriend consider me their best friend lol

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
My cousins girlfriend is like an 8.5/10 stacy, but her best friend is even more attractive, a 9.5/10 gigastacy. She’s super curvy though, that’s my preference but you guys may be disgusted lol, she’s got gigastacy facial bones though. Kinda like Miranda Kerr face but massive tits and Iskra Lawrence type body with big ass lol

I’ve known her for ages, I just thought I’d share this story now. The gigastacy seems to like my clown personality and finds me fun to hang out with and chat with. Keep in mind, she HAS A BOYFRIEND who is 6’4 and a fucking massive football player, could beat the shit out of me. Yet they both like me and have asked me to join them for hangouts, food, going to movies etc. the boyfriend even doesn’t mind us hanging out alone. But here’s the thing. I recently asked her when we were sitting in a park bench, if she could tell me how attractive she thinks my cousin is.

She says, “well I have a boyfriend obviously, but objectively speaking, sure, your cousin is a 9/10, good for him”

Then I asked “what about me?”

She laughed and said “omg pls don’t make me do this, you’re my friend, it would be too awkward”

For a couple of minutes I had to persist, but she eventually said, “ok, you’re not my type, but objectively speaking I’d say maybe like... a 4?”

I laughed very weakly and faked a smile and said “ayyyy lol you don’t think that may be the source of my problems finding a girl?”

She took a good 30 seconds to think about this and said

“Both me and (boyfriend) love you honestly, you’re the coolest guy we’ve ever met, I’m sure some day you will definitely find a girl who falls in love with your sweet personality, I suppose you just need to keep trying. I’ll admit a lot of girls prefer good looking guys. I’m sorry it’s so hard, if I could help somehow I would. But you can always text me if you wanna talk about any of this ok? “

So there you have it I guess. I’m not a fear-inducing 1-3/10 truecel, but a gigastacy herself said I’m a 4/10 sweet guy who’s fun to tag along with

At least she somewhat understands that it’s looks. She was quite sympathetic.

Last edited:
I know it doesn't seem like much, but having friends is at least something, compared to having nothing.

And judging from what you said, you're past the first hurdle, and your friends will actually share somewhat important time slots with you, not just time when they have absolutely nothing better to do (typical incel friendship style) so just keep at it and you could get somewhere.

ask chad if you can have a slice

Her boyfriend doesnt even think your competition or even a man tbh and lets you hang out with her alone,how can u handle that emasculation?lmao.

At least she admitted it's about looks,just didn't want you to feel bad so sugar coated it

If I asked someone I know I'd hear the same 'oh you have such a nice personality you will find yourself a nice girl, every woman wants someone like that' (lol yeah when they want to settle with betabuxxer)
It's just the same virtue signaling you see on the internet. They know they wouldn't date you but they want to be nice so they say that you will find someone even though they don't believe it themselves.

This is real cucked,hanging out with a gigatstacy and her boyfriend and watching them kiss and hold hands and knowing theyre gonna have sex at night.Fuck that.Have some dignity and gtfo if this isnt a larp that is

Her boyfriend doesnt even think your competition or even a man tbh and lets you hang out with her alone,how can u handle that emasculation?lmao.
I’m too broken emotionally to care about being emasculated anymore. I’m grateful that people at least like my personality and wanna be my friend, that’s something I guess. I’m surprised I still have the energy to entertain people.

Bruh a woman rating someone a 4 is brutal. From what I've seen women always give bad looking guys a 5. So either you're really fucked (not trying to be mean) or she's really honest.

But at least she's not repulsed by you. I bet a lot of people here can't even get a girl to hang around them in a friendzone way.
get that whore drunk and do your thing
So gigachad can btfo him to oblivion? Lmao

Bruh a woman rating someone a 4 is brutal. From what I've seen women always give bad looking guys a 5. So either you're really fucked (not trying to be mean) or she's really honest.

But at least she's not repulsed by you. I bet a lot of people here can't even get a girl to hang around them in a friendzone way.
only like a literal biological sister could rate you a 4 and actually still love you or atleast have the capacity to not feel disgusted

This is real cucked,hanging out with a gigatstacy and her boyfriend and watching them kiss and hold hands and knowing theyre gonna have sex at night.Fuck that.Have some dignity and gtfo if this isnt a larp that is

Man I don’t know why I do this. It really is heartbreaking to look at her, then at him, and his jawline and fucking huge, masculine figure with thick head of hair. It’s heartbreaking to see what beautiful youth should look like, youth, vitality and sexuality, and being so painfully aware of how I never had that experience, and never will. I am past the stage of youth yet I’m the same age as them.

They’re both super comfortable around me and talk about anything. Maybe it is dehumanising, like you said, I’m just a clown and zero competition for the guy. But they’re super nice and buy me food and invite me places. Having friends is better than nothing, at least that’s a good cope

I know it doesn't seem like much, but having friends is at least something, compared to having nothing.

And judging from what you said, you're past the first hurdle, and your friends will actually share somewhat important time slots with you, not just time when they have absolutely nothing better to do (typical incel friendship style) so just keep at it and you could get somewhere.
Yeah, so long as she's not using him for money or emotional support, being her slave etc it's fine.
Solitude can be horrible for some people, if he legit enjoys hanging out with her I don't see the problem. If he's not orbiting what's the harm? He could even practice his social skill. At least IT can't say he's a sperg who can't talk to people.

Ask them to set you up with a looksmatch.

Good for you for having "friends" but don't start worshiping this foid and think you'll have a chance with her. Actually, if I were you I would break up the friendship because it will only lead to sexual frustration anyway.

Yeah, so long as she's not using him for money or emotional support, being her slave etc it's fine.
Solitude can be horrible for some people, if he legit enjoys hanging out with her I don't see the problem. If he's not orbiting what's the harm? He could even practice his social skill. At least IT can't say he's a sperg who can't talk to people.
They buy ME food lol, and insist on paying most of the time at restaurants. I’ve bought them stuff in return as my thanks of course. But these people are super kind, almost perplexingly so. You don’t see that anymore in people, it’s super rare

send me her panties

good for you. at least you have someone to hang out with. don't ruin it like a retard, don't orbit her.

Yeah spend some time with her so you won't go crazy from isolation from females. At least she wants to talk with you, when I wanted to talk to a female "friend" from work and called her to meet up she ghosted me. :feelsrope:

They buy ME food lol, and insist on paying most of the time at restaurants. I’ve bought them stuff in return as my thanks of course. But these people are super kind, almost perplexingly so. You don’t see that anymore in people, it’s super rare
Dude if they're not using you, and in fact are this nice then just keep going. You might be on the path to finding friends.
It's also good for your self esteem to know that some people genuinely enjoy you for who you are. Despite your looks.

My cousins girlfriend is like an 8.5/10 stacy, but her best friend is even more attractive, a 9.5/10 gigastacy. She’s super curvy though, that’s my preference but you guys may be disgusted lol, she’s got gigastacy facial bones though. Kinda like Miranda Kerr face but massive tits and Iskra Lawrence type body with big ass lol

I’ve known her for ages, I just thought I’d share this story now. The gigastacy seems to like my clown personality and finds me fun to hang out with and chat with. Keep in mind, she HAS A BOYFRIEND who is 6’4 and a fucking massive football player, could beat the shit out of me. Yet they both like me and have asked me to join them for hangouts, food, going to movies etc. the boyfriend even doesn’t mind us hanging out alone. But here’s the thing. I recently asked her when we were sitting in a park bench, if she could tell me how attractive she thinks my cousin is.

She says, “well I have a boyfriend obviously, but objectively speaking, sure, your cousin is a 9/10, good for him”

She laughed and said “omg pls don’t make me do this, you’re my friend, it would be too awkward”

For a couple of minutes I had to persist, but she eventually said, “ok, you’re not my type, but objectively speaking I’d say maybe like... a 4?”

I laughed very weakly and faked a smile and said “ayyyy lol you don’t think that may be the source of my problems finding a girl?”

“Both me and (boyfriend) love you honestly, you’re the coolest guy we’ve ever met, I’m sure some day you will definitely find a girl who falls in love with your sweet personality, I suppose you just need to keep trying. I’ll admit a lot of girls prefer good looking guys. I’m sorry it’s so hard, if I could help somehow I would. But you can always text me if you wanna talk about any of this ok? “

So there you have it I guess. I’m not a fear-inducing 1-3/10 truecel, but a gigastacy herself said I’m a 4/10 sweet guy who’s fun to tag along with

I'm so sorry. Why'd you hang out with her? Also how is your cousin so Chadlike if you are so ugly?

I'm so sorry. Why'd you hang out with her? Also how is your cousin so Chadlike if you are so ugly?
Cos my cousin is the son of my moms sister and

Did you read the scientific article posted a short while ago, that men inherit more genetic flaws from their father than mother?

His dad was very attractive, mine wasn’t. I look like my dad with the rounded face and recessed jawline, he looks like his dad with square jaw, height, huge frame and thick dark hairline

Oooffff

Im glad to be an intimidating ogre. People fear my but view me as a man at least.

I used to have this exact same dynamic with a "friend" of mine and a girl who chose him. I mean this with all of my heart and soul when I say IT'S NOT WORTH IT! Eventually you'll start to resent/obsess over the cunt and become envious/hateful of the Chad. Endlessly being a third wheel watching them give each other all of their attention/affection while you continue to rot alone with no mate to be intimate with. And JFL if you think they actually care about your suffering. They don't. They won't do shit that will actually help you and your situation. My advice to you is that if you're going to strive to make friends then keep connections with the Chad(or find some other guys to befriend) and cut the useless time wasting bitch off(your guy friends can network for you just as well if they're not selfish faggots). She's full of shit and will never truly respect or see you as a man. It is time to uncuck ourselves once and for all brother.

Last edited:
you're playing role of cuck clown with them. stop being a beta cuck.

A 4/10 with friends that aren't parasites? Seems suspicious!

Jk.

I'm just jealous.

Cos my cousin is the son of my moms sister and

Did you read the scientific article posted a short while ago, that men inherit more genetic flaws from their father than mother?

His dad was very attractive, mine wasn’t. I look like my dad with the rounded face and recessed jawline, he looks like his dad with square jaw, height, huge frame and thick dark hairline
Does your mom mog your dad?

Does your mom mog your dad?
Yes, severely. Dad is tall and somewhat athletic, but has no chin whatsoever, and negative canthal tilt. He also has full head of hair, while im massively balding.

Balding comes from infected X chromosome. Men are XY, women XX. If Men get their X infected, 100% they will go fully bald. Women need both X to be infected. My mom has got pattern baldness, and so did her mom, so I got my X chromosome from her, which is 100% infected, so obviously im balding from it. My dads side of the family has no balding LOL, I got it from my mom.

I look exactly like him. The amount of scleral show I have, and upper eyelid exposure, is fucking shocking.

Last edited:
normie cuck
i literally dont have a gf to cuck me, and gigastacy told me with all the niceness in her heart, that im 4/10 aka NOT normie. So your comment is fully retarded :)

You should ask her for a blow job

i literally dont have a gf to cuck me, and gigastacy told me with all the niceness in her heart, that im 4/10 aka NOT normie. So your comment is fully retarded :)
hangs out with chad and stacy and gets no pussy= what in your mind?

hangs out with chad and stacy and gets no pussy= what in your mind?
Friends=better than nothing. even though I have never felt desired or attractive, at least I can feel valued by people for who I am, and to enjoy meaningful friendships with people.

Yes its painful to look at them and be constantly reminded of what I dont have. Maybe I'd feel better with friends who are on my looks level. But I literally dont have any other friends right now, so eh.

They probably think of you as a little clown for their amusement. They may be nice. They may also pity you. They may even have you around to virtue signal and deliberately mog you to feel better about themselves. How the fuck should I know.

How on earth did you conclude you're not a 1-3? You dont think she gave you a false rating??? ... based on what? Realize that Friends never want to hurt their friends feelings.

I never believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a foid. No matter how friendly they are

Last edited:
Tread carefully. If you have a good system going on, then don't fuck it up, or do anything that might get you beat up by gigaChad. On the other hand, don't end up a cuck.

Set boundaries.

And never, ever disclose to any foid, no matter how close you are with that person, that you are one of us, that you believe what we do.
How on earth did you conclude you're not a 1-3? You dont think she gave you a false rating??? ... based on what? Realize that Friends never want to hurt their friends feelings.
oof

It is one of the reasons I don't like hang out with people. I am there just for amusement or some interesting conversations, when everybody get bored by stupid normie small talk. I don't care about compliments to my intelligence and personality. It means nothing.

Bluepillers:69

See IT? Our friend here is a decent human being yet he still struggles to get a gf

I never believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a foid. No matter how friendly they are
Because I think 1-3/10 is at the level where you induce fear in people who look at you. Either fear or discomfort of some sort. Clearly the stacy and her boyfriend are totally comfortably around me and not intimidated/afraid, so logically I guess im 4/10, I feel 4 is about the right number, and she agreed. So meh.

Last edited:
Lmao keep coping.

They'll say you're a 4 to not hurt your feelings.

They ALWAYS inflate your rating. On a real strict rating, you're a 3 at best.

Lmao keep coping.

They'll say you're a 4 to not hurt your feelings.

They ALWAYS inflate your rating. On a real strict rating, you're a 3 at best.
Ok maybe im even a 3 man, but do you agree, since they are not afraid or intimidated or uncomfortable with my looks, then i must be in between truecel and average? ie a 3 or 4.

Bro that’s not good for your self esteem to have them as friends.

Bro that’s not good for your self esteem to have them as friends.
It’s probably not, but my self esteem literally can’t get any lower. I feel dead as a person already, so it’s not too bad when I hang around with them.

If you can have them as a friend, perhaps you could have them as a girlfriend. Being friends is a start imo.

Stop the female worship now.

What do you talk about with them?