Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gigastacy and her boyfriend consider me their best friend lol

This thread is a whole blackpill in itself. @black_depresso are ya NEETCEL? They care for ya but they not really helping ya “ascend” or progress in life. Similar to what the @TheLastSorrow wrote.

Last edited:
This thread is a whole blackpill in itself. @black_depresso are ya NEETCEL? They care for ya but they not really helping ya “ascend” or progress in life. Similar to what the @TheLastSorrow wrote.
Noo I work at airport in a Vietnamese restaurant. Kinda shitty wage. That Boyfriend is a lawyer, she’s a veterinarian.

Last edited:

Never had a friend so you’re one up on me.

Use them to statusmax and have a social circle

ll admit a lot of girls prefer good looking guys. I’m sorry it’s so hard,

I think the fact she said this is also also a good sign, and perhaps something of an indication she values me enough as a friend to be honest about this.

I wonder why I dont see inceltears mentioning this post in their forums hmmm

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

This is real cucked,hanging out with a gigatstacy and her boyfriend and watching them kiss and hold hands and knowing theyre gonna have sex at night.Fuck that.Have some dignity and gtfo if this isnt a larp that is

Those aren't your friend bro. Time to run pity game and extract resources from them so you can cope. They see you as subhuman and there's no unconditional friendship between you and them,

that's brutal. Incels can't be friends with normies, bro. Why did you do this to yourself? stop talking to those people. They're only using you for the lols, she doesn't give a shit about you or your feelings. They want a clown to laugh at, that's all.

They use you for their entertainment. I'm sure one day she'd ask you to watch while they'd have sex.
You're their personal sad clown.

Fuck being a cucked jester third wheel for Chad and Stacey.

I am the JesterCel lol

OP your an orbiter and you disgust me

OP your an orbiter and you disgust me

Where did you come to this conclusion from? O_o at no point did I orbit praising her with compliments begging for her attention like an orbiter. We met at a party of my cousins friend, and I ended up chatting with them and they asked to hang out again n we exchanged numbers and became pals :)

Where did you come to this conclusion from? O_o at no point did I orbit praising her with compliments begging for her attention like an orbiter. We met at a party of my cousins friend, and I ended up chatting with them and they asked to hang out again n we exchanged numbers and became pals :)

giving foids attention who have zero interest in you is orbiter behavior.

u belong on reddit :soy:

giving foids attention who have zero interest in you is orbiter behavior.

u belong on reddit :soy:
:soy: don’t be mad you have no friends bro. Don’t take that anger out on me. Friends are good to have, even females who aren’t interested in you. If they care for you platonically and don’t use you as a betabux cuck, I think that’s worth something. It’s a nice friendship, nothing more. Both her and her boyfriend have done a lot for me when I didn’t ask, and they text me regularly asking how I’m going and when we are hanging out again etc. they are true friends.

While it sucks I cannot experience their kind of life being beautiful, in love and intimate with a loving partner, at least I have fun with them.

Ask them for a threesome

Tell her to hook you up with a friend. Wtf is she doing?

Tell her to hook you up with a friend. Wtf is she doing?
This was one of the very first things I asked man, as if I would forget this critical question lol

She said every one of her friends are taken unfortunately, she just doesn’t know anyone available.

Guys I need to make this very clear, I have not made ANY romantic approach to this girl since the moment I met her. In our first meeting, her and her 6’4 boyfriend were part of a group I was entertaining, then the group went away and they stuck around. From moment 1 it’s been for the friendship value. I think she knows how attractive she is, but she never shoves it in my face. Or maybe not idk, she’s quite chunky like I mentioned in the OP, maybe she considers herself too fat or something, which is why she’s not an ego driven thot. Facial bones and face like Miranda Kerr though.

I wonder if I’m the only one here who likes thicc. Lol.

I would guess, however, that she definitely can tell I find her attractive lolol. As if I’m ever going to make mention of it. Never ever. Cos then, I think, we are no longer on an equal level of friends. I would have lowered myself into pathetic orbiter cuck territory, praising her for her looks. I’ll stick to being the conedian

Last edited:
This was one of the very first things I asked man, as if I would forget this critical question lol

She said every one of her friends are taken unfortunately, she just doesn’t know anyone available.

Guys I need to make this very clear, I have not made ANY romantic approach to this girl since the moment I met her. In our first meeting, her and her 6’4 boyfriend were part of a group I was entertaining, then the group went away and they stuck around. From moment 1 it’s been for the friendship value. I think she knows how attractive she is, but she never shoves it in my face. Or maybe not idk, she’s quite chunky like I mentioned in the OP, maybe she considers herself too fat or something, which is why she’s not an ego driven thot. Facial bones and face like Miranda Kerr though.

I wonder if I’m the only one here who likes thicc. Lol.

I would guess, however, that she definitely can tell I find her attractive lolol. As if I’m ever going to make mention of it. Never ever. Cos then, I think, we are no longer on an equal level of friends. I would have lowered myself into pathetic orbiter cuck territory, praising her for her looks. I’ll stick to being the conedian
Don't know how you do it tbh. Hanging out with someone in a 3rd wheel situation is typically not very fun. And especially hanging out with women you are attracted to but can't date is not fun because the tension is always there. If you weren't attracted to her, then it's whatever. If you already have a gf then it's whatever as well, but in this situation it's like dangling meat in front of the starved.

Don't know how you do it tbh. Hanging out with someone in a 3rd wheel situation is typically not very fun. And especially hanging out with women you are attracted to but can't date is not fun because the tension is always there. If you weren't attracted to her, then it's whatever.
I think Its because i naturally and compulsively tell jokes to entertain myself, and other people seem to like it, and these two people in particular actually wanted to be my friends, invited me over to their place many times etc and I think now genuinely care for my wellbeing.

I’m too dead inside to feel sad I can’t be with her. It doesn’t disappoint me anymore. Idk I am constantly driven forward by my own sense of humour I suppose.

lmao gigacuck :feelskek:

Personalitymogs me. You should make some vids to teach us or maybe give us some overal tips.

I hope you are not a manlet. Definetely try to looksmax with surgeries. I assume she lied to you to not hurt your feeings and you are a two or three. Once you reach a four or five, you shouldn't have to huge problems getting a date, if your story is true.

You even have already the social circle to get a gf. (The only way imo to ascend for aa normie, nothing cucked about it).

lmao gigacuck :feelskek:
Not yet. The SECOND i compliment Her on her looks, then I’m a gigacuck. That will never happen though. I’m not lowering myself to that level

Not yet. The SECOND i compliment Her on her looks, then I’m a gigacuck. That will never happen though. I’m not lowering myself to that level
youre already bottom cucked kek

If a foid hangs out with him in public he's probably not trucel tier tbh.

Personalitymogs me. You should make some vids to teach us or maybe give us some overal tips.

I hope you are not a manlet. Definetely try to looksmax with surgeries. I assume she lied to you to not hurt your feeings and you are a two or three. Once you reach a four or five, you shouldn't have to huge problems getting a date, if your story is true.

Idk I think I have high functioning autism. Ive never been able to be politely silent and normal in almost every situation I’ve been in. I feel compelled to make everyone laugh, or at least to put them at ease. I hate being in a group of people where everyone is trying to be polite or cool/normal, not to stand out too much. Just basic chit chat. I’m the guy who will address the whole group and say “guys let’s skip the small talk, I’m here to talk about sex, religion and politics, whose with me? AYY lmao!”

I start the engine of any social group I’m in, to make people very comfortable with each other. It stresses me out seeing people awkward with each other and me. I have to defuse the tension

It’s my fundamental personality. I’m not sure if it’s someyhing that can be taught, but I could definitely try ^^

Fucking brutal...

Her boyfriend doesnt even think your competition or even a man tbh and lets you hang out with her alone,how can u handle that emasculation?lmao.
“Both me and (boyfriend) love you honestly, you’re the coolest guy we’ve ever met, I’m sure some day you will definitely find a girl who falls in love with your sweet personality, I suppose you just need to keep trying. I’ll admit a lot of girls prefer good looking guys. I’m sorry it’s so hard, if I could help somehow I would. But you can always text me if you wanna talk about any of this ok? “

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahaah what will you get a used up post prime ugly fat woman who has seen love over 20 times before you

If a foid hangs out with him in public he's probably not trucel tier tbh.
I define truecel as the point at which your face makes people feel fear or immense discomfort. Evidence suggests I’m not that, and the stacy told me I’m a 4, which might be a nice way of saying 3. So truecel could be 0-2 then. I don’t know man

i guess jestermaxxing for friends is a thing.

Every comment here is based tbh

Yes, severely. Dad is tall and somewhat athletic, but has no chin whatsoever, and negative canthal tilt. He also has full head of hair, while im massively balding.

Balding comes from infected X chromosome. Men are XY, women XX. If Men get their X infected, 100% they will go fully bald. Women need both X to be infected. My mom has got pattern baldness, and so did her mom, so I got my X chromosome from her, which is 100% infected, so obviously im balding from it. My dads side of the family has no balding LOL, I got it from my mom.

I look exactly like him. The amount of scleral show I have, and upper eyelid exposure, is fucking shocking.
Well your dad wouldn't have even gotten the time of day from your mom in 2019. It's defintely gotten worse for us sub9 males as time goes on.

Well your dad wouldn't have even gotten the time of day from your mom in 2019. It's defintely gotten worse for us sub9 males as time goes on.
Literally today I was talking with mom on the phone, we have frequent talks about me and failures with women. She said “listen, I know your father may not have been the prettiest guy, but he made me feel like a WOMAN, and like he could really take care of me. That’s why I fell in love with him”

I said “AHA! So you admit because I look like him, Im not very pretty!??”

She mumbled something then carried on the next lecture of “NOOO he was attractive because he was tall! Height is important! He was sweet too!” Blehhhhhh she was so close to admitting I’m ugly because I got his ugly genetics lmao

When I corner my mom in an argument about this, she goes in a circle acting like nothing happened and dodging my point.

It’s like she has this unbelievable complex of “NOPE. I won’t accept my boy is flawed. He’s my perfect little boy. He’s perfectly normal, just like everybody else. He has no problems, he’s just shy and needs to realise this”

Like she’s trying to reassure herself that I’m fine.

...??? Lady, you can reassure yourself YOURE fine. I’m not you, I’ll take care of my own emotional baggage aka griefcase, you let me do so pls ty

Last edited:
Literally today I was talking with mom on the phone, we have frequent talks about me and failures with women. She said “listen, I know your father may not have been the prettiest guy, but he made me feel like a WOMAN, and like he could really take care of me. That’s why I fell in love with him”

I said “AHA! So you admit because I look like him, Im not very pretty!??”

She mumbled something then carried on the next lecture of “NOOO he was attractive because he was tall! Height is important! He was sweet too!” Blehhhhhh she was so close to admitting I’m ugly because I got his ugly genetics lmao
Yea, in 2019 foids dont care if you "make them feel like a woman". They care about facial bones and height.

Yes, severely. Dad is tall and somewhat athletic, but has no chin whatsoever, and negative canthal tilt. He also has full head of hair, while im massively balding.

Balding comes from infected X chromosome. Men are XY, women XX. If Men get their X infected, 100% they will go fully bald. Women need both X to be infected. My mom has got pattern baldness, and so did her mom, so I got my X chromosome from her, which is 100% infected, so obviously im balding from it. My dads side of the family has no balding LOL, I got it from my mom.

I look exactly like him. The amount of scleral show I have, and upper eyelid exposure, is fucking shocking.
No such thing as an "infected chromosomes"

I’m the guy who will address the whole group and say “guys let’s skip the small talk, I’m here to talk about sex, religion and politics, whose with me? AYY lmao!”
Nothing about this sounds autistic. For instance, this is called breaking the ice. It takes a certain amount of charisma, looks, and neurotypical behavior to pull this off successfully.

I start the engine of any social group I’m in, to make people very comfortable with each other. It stresses me out seeing people awkward with each other and me. I have to defuse the tension

If anything, this shows you have social awareness.

Anyways, having friends, especially high value ones, will afford you opportunities in the future - career, relationship prospects, etc. You are fortunate.

Nothing about this sounds autistic. For instance, this is called breaking the ice. It takes a certain amount of charisma, looks, and neurotypical behavior to pull this off successfully.

If anything, this shows you have social awareness.

Anyways, having friends, especially high value ones, will afford you opportunities in the future - career, relationship prospects, etc. You are fortunate.
It takes looks to pull off comedy? Have you seen the best comedians of all time? Haha look at someone like Bill Bailey or George Carlin or Louis CK

It takes looks to pull off comedy? Have you seen the best comedians of all time? Haha look at someone like Bill Bailey or George Carlin or Louis CK
I was referring to breaking the ice and helping to ease everyone to group dynamics. Not comedy.

But I'd argue yea, looks do matter in comedy. Certain ppl are expected to be funny, partly because they look a certain way. Short and frumpy? Funny dude. Sassy and black? Try comedy. Jewish? You are like the blacks of white ppl, take up the mic and larp the sad clown.

You are on a blackpilled forum and arguing against lookism?

I was referring to breaking the ice and helping to ease everyone to group dynamics. Not comedy.

But I'd argue yea, looks do matter in comedy. Certain ppl are expected to be funny, partly because they look a certain way. Short and frumpy? Funny dude. Sassy and black? Try comedy. Jewish? You are like the blacks of white ppl, take up the mic and larp the sad clown.

You are on a blackpilled forum and arguing against lookism?
Noo I thought you meant it takes good looks to do comedy.

I agree that comedy largely is about your stereotypical looks, but not GOOD looks, just the “he looks like a funny fat guy” type thing. I’m like a Louis CK roughly speaking in terms of comedian stereotype I guess. Kinda fat n balding. So I probably look like I’m going to be funny. I never actually thought about that.

:soy: don’t be mad you have no friends bro. Don’t take that anger out on me. Friends are good to have, even females who aren’t interested in you. If they care for you platonically and don’t use you as a betabux cuck, I think that’s worth something. It’s a nice friendship, nothing more. Both her and her boyfriend have done a lot for me when I didn’t ask, and they text me regularly asking how I’m going and when we are hanging out again etc. they are true friends.

While it sucks I cannot experience their kind of life being beautiful, in love and intimate with a loving partner, at least I have fun with them.

thinking you can be friends with foids :feelskek:

fucking greycel cucks