Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gigalandwhale ethnic gets white chadlite

• Thread starter BlackpilledTruecel
  • Start date
BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-

This whole channel is ER fuel. Imagine what her looksmatch is doing with his life, while this disgusting pig has higher SMV than this entire forum? Its fucking OVER in the west btw, this chadlite was incel so he had to LTR this fucking beast.

Last edited:
Of course, they have there every wish granted to them.

men that date so much down like him should be crucified, I wont consider him a chadlite, but I would say he is a 5-6/10 dating a fucking 2/10 landwhale, guys like him are one of the responsibles for our situation turned out to be so bad

It is absolutely utterly over.

He isnt really chadlite but still way above her

imagine the fucking smell on that thing

My god, what the fuck is going on? Its a joke, how are landwhales able to do this?

Just have a hole theory...

Yes. Fat people smell 24/7 because they're sweating in their fat flaps all the time.
Also
let's be realistic ... her poo has more SMV than we do. She shits in a bag and sells it. The amount of money payed for the shit is higher than our SMV. Welcome to the year 2019.

These are the females I don't mind white men taking.

Call me Voluntarily Virgin, but I would not date her. SORRY. - and I look like Frankenstein.
Oh wait. How could it be voluntary abstinent if she wouldn't touch me?

She doesn't have a looksmatch, he roped when he was born.

men that date so much down like him should be crucified, I wont consider him a chadlite, but I would say he is a 5-6/10 dating a fucking 2/10 landwhale, guys like him are one of the responsibles for our situation turned out to be so bad

OH GOD, SHE IS SO FAT

Her looksmatch his still alive because the rope broke when he tried to rope.

OH GOD, SHE IS SO FAT
Fat is beautiful you INKEL! :soy::soy::soy: We must unite and ban fat no! don't say that derogatory term! You should say stop the thick bone shaming! :soy::soy::soy:
Her looksmatch his still alive because the rope broke when he tried to rope.
rope broke and then he fell down through multiple floors till the building collapsed on him along will all residents :feelsthink::feelsLSD:

Call me Voluntarily Virgin, but I would not date her. SORRY. - and I look like Frankenstein.
Oh wait. How could it be voluntary abstinent if she wouldn't touch me?
This tbh. I would honestly rather die a virgin than fucking such a fat piece of shit.

:feelsohgod:She seems braindead ontop of all of that fat

I want off this timeline.

I see they finally made the sequel to the jabba the curry arc

You guys really should stop posting fat foids images or videos.
It's disgusting enough, this one has evil face and devils eyes.
I don't want to sit puking at my pc so please stop it or put it in spoiler tags.
Those fat monsters spoil my day and give me nightmares.

I just cannot understand it. She is absolutely disgusting landwhale. Is he kind of pervert? A feeder? What the actual fuck?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back