Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i might legit be in the most unique POV out of any man in existence

AegisReflector

AegisReflector

Greycel
50% - bragging
I know better than anyone how women treat a Chad and an incel, simultaneously. I will start by saying that this is something i've wanted to post here ever since i joined this forum, but it used to hurt me so much at the time that i was unable to do it. I've since surpassed that, and understand the meaning of life(or mine, at least, but feel free to ask for advice from me) and how stupid i was with all my idealization. Also want to clarify that this is not some weird kind of humble bragging, as getting pussy is completely out of my reach unless i decided to pay, trust me. I'm doing this mostly to get it off my chest and see what you guys think of the whole thing.

Long Story short: My life is basically a permanent Zyzz tinder experiment. I have a weird face. Looks very bad from the front, but prettyboy/chadlite from angular and side profile. This basically makes me attract literally every single female in the 16-28 range i come in contact with without showing my front profile, until they eventually get to stay front to front with me and completely change their behavior. Took me years to realize why things kept happening to me: girls treating me really well for no reason at all, chicks going out of their way to ask me if i had a girlfriend while looking very deeply into my eyes, pratically begging me to make a move, but then randomly stop acting like i was "fuckable" and turning cold as hell. You can imagine how taxxing it was to deal with this constant streak of ups only to be brought down everytime, especially because i already have very fluctuating emotions from my bad upbringing, and no clue what was going on. I wanted to kill myself, and had obessive, negative thoughts. Luckly the faith i've always had in the intrinsic value of our existence kept me going.

What i've learned from this is that 99% of the female admiration, affection and love you see out there is just a primal desire, and holds nothing of genuine valuable. Not even if you actually were a Chad, so you shouldn't beat yourself up about it, nor measure your own value by how successful you are with the opposite gender.

dnr dont care

just 2018cel things

I know better than anyone how women treat a Chad and an incel, simultaneously. I will start by saying that this is something i've wanted to post here ever since i joined this forum, but it used to hurt me so much at the time that i was unable to do it. I've since surpassed that, and understand the meaning of life(or mine, at least, but feel free to ask for advice from me) and how stupid i was with all my idealization. Also want to clarify that this is not some weird kind of humble bragging, as getting pussy is completely out of my reach unless i decided to pay, trust me. I'm doing this mostly to get it off my chest and see what you guys think of the whole thing.

Long Story short: My life is basically a permanent Zyzz tinder experiment. I have a weird face. Looks very bad from the front, but prettyboy/chadlite from angular and side profile. This basically makes me attract literally every single female in the 16-28 range i come in contact with without showing my front profile, until they eventually get to stay front to front with me and completely change their behavior. Took me years to realize why things kept happening to me: girls treating me really well for no reason at all, chicks going out of their way to ask me if i had a girlfriend while looking very deeply into my eyes, pratically begging me to make a move, but then randomly stop acting like i was "fuckable" and turning cold as hell. You can imagine how taxxing it was to deal with this constant streak of ups only to be brought down everytime, especially because i already have very fluctuating emotions from my bad upbringing, and no clue what was going on. I wanted to kill myself, and had obessive, negative thoughts. Luckly the faith i've always had in the intrinsic value of our existence kept me going.

What i've learned from this is that 99% of the female admiration, affection and love you see out there is just a primal desire, and holds nothing of genuine valuable. Not even if you actually were a Chad, so you shouldn't beat yourself up about it, nor measure your own value by how successful you are with the opposite gender.
inb4 fakecel alert and so on (ignoremaxx them)
thx for sharing your experience, I always like to hear from people that have experienced stuff like this
some people have similar experiences for different reasons
for example, some men have gut issues that make their face bloat and debloat extremely, this has the same effect as with you
they get treated night and day depending on bloat level

also, are you religious? just curious

schizo shit
I will quote you because i knew people wouldn't believe, but answer me this: why the fuck would a guy randomly type that whole essay out of nowhere like this? just use basic logic.

I will quote you because i knew people wouldn't believe, but answer me this: why the fuck would a guy randomly type that whole essay out of nowhere like this? just use basic logic.
cause u crazy nigga.. i dont blame you, this shit gets to a man. i had my fucked up ideas too

maybe you actually do look good and are just severe mentalcel?

inb4 fakecel alert and so on (ignoremaxx them)
thx for sharing your experience, I always like to hear from people that have experienced stuff like this
some people have similar experiences for different reasons
for example, some men have gut issues that make their face bloat and debloat extremely, this has the same effect as with you
they get treated night and day depending on bloat level

also, are you religious? just curious
I was born in a very religious family of Kardecist spiritism, but i always used my own logic to make assumptions of what life really is while taking bits and pieces from every religion i've researched until this point. They did not like how i didn't believe much of that religion and used to annoy the hell out of me because of it lol.

To be fair to OP I have seen people who legitimately look decent with regards to side profile but absolutely shit from the front due to a variety of reasons. Leaning on giving him the benefit of the doubt due to not being a newfag but I don't know for sure yet. :feelswhere:

To be fair to OP I have seen people who legitimately look decent with regards to side profile but absolutely shit from the front due to a variety of reasons. Leaning on giving him the benefit of the doubt due to not being a newfag but I don't know for sure yet. :feelswhere:
i mean this is just what i thought after reading what he said

i know a few decent looking guys who are just absolute mentalcels to the point of being unfuckable

unless youre chad you cant evade the mentalpill but maybe hes htn+ looks wise

That is 100% not the case. I know that it sounds weird, and perhaps the way i type gives you the idea that i'm batshit crazy or something, but i'm a man of my word.

That is 100% not the case. I know that it sounds weird, and perhaps the way i type gives you the idea that i'm batshit crazy or something, but i'm a man of my word.
i assume I come off more crazy when i write lol, youre perfectly coherent

weird perspective yeah, consider surgery to ascend

I was born in a very religious family of Kardecist spiritism, but i always used my own logic to make assumptions of what life really is while taking bits and pieces from every religion i've researched until this point. They did not like how i didn't believe much of that religion and used to annoy the hell out of me because of it lol.
ive never heard of that religion, interesting :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

ive never heard of that religion, interesting :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
I just Googled it after finding this thread now and found out that I've read the foundational text of it over a decade ago:feelskek::feelskek:.

We inherited it from my maternal granfather after he died. Apparently, he was really into spiritism and such, so I used to read it, before my parents sold it or something:feelsseriously:. My mom didn't even know what it was and got scared by the title:feelshaha:.

I still remember the ideas there, it definitely left an impression on me:shock:.

girls treating me really well for no reason at all, chicks going out of their way to ask me if i had a girlfriend while looking very deeply into my eyes, pratically begging me to make a move
absolute state of fakecels.IS

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF .IS IN 2024 JFLLLLLL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

You should ask someone you trust (a friend or family member) what they think of your front vs side profile.
Unless you're willing to post yourself here there's no way for you to know if what you said is really the case.

The funny thing is that i guarantee a good part of the people making fun of this mog me when it comes to front profile (the only one that actually matters).
bro you're fakecel. just go and fuck a foid already if you want to

'muh front profile'

54441.jpg

You should ask someone you trust (a friend or family member) what they think of your front vs side profile.
Unless you're willing to post yourself here there's no way for you to know if what you said is really the case.

You pity my life, so you put yourself in my shoes and try and look at it with optimism, but I'm smart enough to notice patterns after several years. My experience gave me complete understanding of how women behave, how they meticulously analyze your face, the signs they give, etc...that combined with the fact that most of them have very simplistic minds makes me capable of reading their entire thought processes with facial expressions alone. They cannot hide shit from me.

My experience gave me complete understanding of how women behave, how they meticulously analyze your face, the signs they give, etc...that combined with the fact that most of them have very simplistic minds makes me capable of reading their entire thought processes with facial expressions alone. They cannot hide shit from me.
this guy's bragposts get crazier by the second

Yeah, i have a better perspective than most men because of the cards that i was dealt. You need to learn how to make the most of what the universe gives you...and this gave me insight.
what did the universe give you?

what did the universe give you?
An opportunity to see the idealized world that i had in my head when i was younger doesn't exist. Something that i would never be able to accept if i didn't get all this rejection and destruction of my self image.

An opportunity to see the idealized world that i had in my head when i was younger doesn't exist. Something that i would never be able to accept if i didn't get all this rejection and destruction of my self image.
ok that's nice of it

I think that most guys here could do without constant rejection and destruction of their self-image, which have screwed them over. but at least it benefits you I guess

dnr