Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Giga Trucel Trait: You don’t take drugs!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have noticed most young sexhavers do hard drugs regularly eavesdropping in their conversations: one even said he was abusing percocets to his friend, they have zero shame to using drugs. Most normies in clubs and parties I have read on redpill forums also take drugs just to socialize: if you aren’t take drugs to be giga NT, you’re way behind the entire game. @Transcended Trucel :feelsrope:

Legit, if you’re a NT youngcel, just be a junkie/drug dealer to get a foid.

true especially weed is giga normie

Weed is for everyone
dude... weed is literally good for you... lmaooo... | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak  | Know Your Meme

I started doing drugs earlier this year cuz I figured out the darknet and my life was really boring and honestly I feel way more NT, though I cant prove the connection. Still an incel.

I have noticed most young sexhavers do hard drugs regularly eavesdropping in their conversations: one even said he was abusing percocets to his friend, they have zero shame to using drugs. Most normies in clubs and parties I have read on redpill forums also take drugs just to socialize: if you aren’t take drugs to be giga NT, you’re way behind the entire game. @Transcended Trucel :feelsrope:
The promiscuous chads are prone to taking risks, so don't be surprise that they take drugs. That's a psychopathic trait.

I smoke lots of pot to numb the pain and distract myself from my loneliness. It also makes other copes more pleasurable. :smonk:

Alcohol and cigarettes are pure incel-tier

I can’t handle shit like weed or other drugs, since i am depressed and it gives me a bad trip because of that

yes. you would think foidds would like a guy who dont do drugs well no you would be massivly dissapointed. foids actually do drugs themselves and wants guys who are addicts.