Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga trucel trait: you never forget about the people you once interacted with (warning: brutal)

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
I remember everything that happens to me and never tend to forget people with whom I’d interacted. Like I legit still remember this one guy I talked to once on Discord like 5 years ago. The conversation lasted less than 10 minutes, but I still remember it as clear as day. Meanwhile, not only does he not have a single clue about who I am now or when and where our paths even crossed, but he also most likely moved on from ever communicating with online strangers (and here I am still, trying to alleviate the loneliness with prepubescent “youngels” who always end up ascending eventually jfl).

It’s not just about having a good memory (I don’t), it’s the result of being a lonely miserable incel with no one in your life significant enough to spend quality time with. Why WON’T you remember every living breathing being dumb enough to engage in conversations with you? They on the other, they will forget about your entire existence within a week, guaranteed, because they have friends, girlfriends, and no room for (online) strangers. Why the fuck should they ever reminisce about the likes of you?

This is what I mean with it being one gigantic trucel trait. The sheer scale of the loneliness will make you feel cornered, and then you’re bound to being seen clingy and annoying for wanting a basic human need.

Fucking hell.

Over

@Iranianoldcel do you think a normie would’ve ever been able to recall that short r/IncelsWithoutHate related convo we had 4 years ago, long before either of us even made an account here? I was genuinely surprised when you remembered me, I think you and I are very much aligned for that, mentally. :feelsrope:

i have good memory when it comes to bad events

i have good memory when it comes to bad events
:yes:

Normies forget about it in due course purely because they can afford to keep making good memories that serve as replacement. :feelsrope:

I remember everything that happens to me and never tend to forget people with whom I’d interacted. Like I legit still remember this one guy I talked to once on Discord like 5 years ago. The conversation lasted less than 10 minutes, but I still remember it as clear as day. Meanwhile, not only does he not have a single clue about who I am now or when and where our paths even crossed, but he also most likely moved on from ever communicating with online strangers (and here I am still, trying to alleviate the loneliness with prepubescent “youngels” who always end up ascending eventually jfl).

It’s not just about having a good memory (I don’t), it’s the result of being a lonely miserable incel with no one in your life significant enough to spend quality time with. Why WON’T you remember every living breathing being dumb enough to engage in conversations with you? They on the other, they will forget about your entire existence within a week, guaranteed, because they have friends, girlfriends, and no room for (online) strangers. Why the fuck should they ever reminisce about the likes of you?

This is what I mean with it being one gigantic trucel trait. The sheer scale of the loneliness will make you feel cornered, and then you’re bound to being seen clingy and annoying for wanting a basic human need.

Fucking hell.

Over
I still remember the kids I ran into on vacation as a child even then I was a trucel with like 1 friend

Same. I remember every single one of my bullies vividly. :feelsohgod:

Mogger.
Don’t worry. friendship was ruined at age 6 cause my single mom got into a political argument about Obama with his mom then I couldn’t hangout with him anymore:feelskek:

I am just gonna go sit in prison for the rest of my life. It's probably better in there. No money and no women. Sounds like heaven almost.

Something similar happened to me once. A song was playing on the radio, I said to my colleague „do you still know that song? It came out in year xx, I remember what I did there.." He just said "You remember something like that? Nothing else to do in life?"

Fucking hell.

Over
I do this because I don't have friends who talk to me everyday except one

I’ve had so many negative experiences with other people that only a handful stand out I try to cling on to the positive ones and reminisce on them

@Iranianoldcel do you think a normie would’ve ever been able to recall that short r/IncelsWithoutHate related convo we had 4 years ago, long before either of us even made an account here? I was genuinely surprised when you remembered me, I think you and I are very much aligned for that, mentally. :feelsrope:
I highly doubt it. They would have a hard time remembering anyone they've interacted with for a short time. I myself haven't had much interaction with people. So I remember almost all of them but Normie's talk to a lot of people daily. Just talking to girls can be enough to not give a fuck about the dudes you come across online.

Bro you have no idea but my life is so shit that I wish I could go back to IWH era. It's getting worse. Good old days :feelsrope:

I am just gonna go sit in prison for the rest of my life. It's probably better in there. No money and no women. Sounds like heaven almost.
That's what I've been thinking too. Single cell prison is the best

Fucking hell.

Over
Good post.

Yes, me too

Buy a cabin in an isolated, remote place, live there for eternity.

on to the positive ones
There’s very few of those in the case of a trucel.

I myself haven't had much interaction with people.
Precisely why I think we tend to remember the little things so well. They don’t because they “have a life” so to speak.

Bro you have no idea but my life is so shit that I wish I could go back to IWH era. It's getting worse. Good old days :feelsrope:
Same here. It’s only been downhill for me. Just in the back of my mind I’m always like I WISH I could go back to three years ago when I was not AS depressed and suicidal because I can’t for one recall a single moment of relief and happiness that I wish I could relive. You know your life is tragic when you’re longing for the lesser hell you’d been through and not the “good old days.” :feelsrope:

Certainly. I've always recalled my minute experiences from group therapy. I can think of nothing else aside from the Internet.

You know your life is tragic when you’re longing for the lesser hell you’d been through and not the “good old days.” :feelsrope:
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Normies live fast paced lives, even the next day is a new playing field for them.
Something similar happened to me once. A song was playing on the radio, I said to my colleague „do you still know that song? It came out in year xx, I remember what I did there.." He just said "You remember something like that? Nothing else to do in life?"
This happens often to me, remembering shit that you know others knew at one point but they filled their heads with new things whilst we live such a slow paced life we remember details about when a certain song came out or that actor in that movie nobody cares about anymore.

Last edited:
Holy fuck I’m the exact same

I even remember some dialogues from childhood.

I feel this. I remember people and certain things that happened. Meanwhile they don't remember me at all and it was nothing to them

woah! I thought I was the only one with this trait! Turns out not.