Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Giga Trucel Ethnic Trait: You Can’t Speak Your Native Language and Sound Giga White

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
That means you rarely had any opportunities to talk to your parents, cousins, relatives, and other kids of your race in your neighborhood and rotted on the internet watching English media in your childhood while other kids were playing sports and becoming athletic.

@Incelius Savage

Last edited:
Fucking true. I’m half mexican and don’t even know full spanish. I grew up in a white family. I even remember the teacher looking at me when they needed a spanish translator for the new mexican student :feelswhat:

Fucking true. I’m half mexican and don’t even know full spanish. I grew up in a white family. I even remember the teacher looking at me when they needed a spanish translator for the new mexican student :feelswhat:
All I can say is what my name is and that I am doing good while see other ethnics can speak their native language with other ethnics in entire conversations.
:reeeeee::reeeeee:

my family speaks english to me. they know i can't speak rice.:)

OP has bad boy personality but trapped on inkler body. Just like I.

My parents always spoke the ethnic language while me and my siblings talk mixed half-half at home because many words and names are lost in our native language. I do have a slight accent and thats very bad, people will make fun of you because of that.

I see; though it seems often many ethnics growing up in the West still have a "Western" accent depending on the country, but still have that tinge of non-whiteness... :feelssus:

But have you completely lost contact with your Bangladeshi relatives due to that? :feelshehe:

I see; though it seems often many ethnics growing up in the West still have a "Western" accent depending on the country, but still have that tinge of non-whiteness... :feelssus:

But have you completely lost contact with your Bangladeshi relatives due to that? :feelshehe:
They don’t speak English.

I don't speak Mandarin or French well which are my 2 auxilliary languages. I was sent to many 3-4 hour classes to learn Chinese which basically probably fucked me up. I used 3 languages because my school was slightly more French immersion.

I still believe single language speakers have an edge. It seems impossible to store so many languages.

I can speak turkish but I think in English in my head and usually speak English with my siblings
Only really speak turkish with my mom and dad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back