Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: You converse with English on the internet 100% of the time only to forget your native language almost entirely

Jotogo

Jotogo

Spergpilled Khaleejicel
I remember staying on my laptop and iPad throughout 2012-2015 playing hacked Flash games, web MMOs, and modded mobile games
I was that much of a low IQ retard that I couldn't even play normal Flash games. I had to stick to playing hacked nearly all the time.
My grammar was garbage when I first connected to the internet in 2012-2013, still kinda is today but it's above average in my country and average for zoomers.
I think in 2018-2019 is when my grammar started to noticeably improve till 2020. Some of my messages were still incomprehensible to EFLfags (English First Language) sometimes and to this day I get a few comments from EFLfags online telling me they don't understand what i'm saying.

I cannot read my language most of the time, I am able to memorize most of the alphabet (not in order) but if you give me more than 2-3 sentences to read then it's literally impossible for me to read it for less than 2-4 minutes. In English I can write essays but they aren't easy to read and take a while for me to do. I have no capabilities of ever having a normalfag conversation with anyone in my language and the streets. I'm nearly completely stunted in speaking and typing my native language. Also the fact that my mother never wanted me to speak to strangers so I took it as never if barely wanting to speak with anyone and sperging out frequently. I never understood what was going on my school because I NEVER FUCKING PROPERLY SOCIALIZED. + echodalia. Sperging out and crying in class is the reason why I was sent to special education, prior to this I was in a normal kindergarten and was a bit spergy but it was still 10000 times better than primary school

I turned to be a outcast in my primary school special ed classes and 2-3 people were teasing and hitting on me a lot even though they were fucking illiterate too. There was this one time where some other levantine-looking cumskin teenage classmate who was more taller than me kicked me in the head with his leg repeatedly over and over on the bus and I fucking recoiled to death because of him:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Good fucking thing he's probably in high school or graduated, I wouldn't have to see that faggot anymore. His midget fat brother is in high school too as well. I'll meet him next year.
I still mogged other sped students in competitions and classes but they still saw a lower retard on the retard hierarchy through me with their barely higher functioning retarded lens and bullied my fat, shortish ass all the time.

This kept on until I grew to 5'8 (5'10 in shoes and public) lost weight by starvemaxxing and became decent-looking. Nobody wanted to harass me anymore. Everyone just either doesn't mind or is positive to me. I'm still of growing age and i'm still a shut-in sheletered hikikomori mid-functioning autistic pajeetskin 70IQ [ :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:] sped.
I swear I hate the fact that I got like 40 concussions in my life total. Fuck brain damage.
My best option is to careermax with my dad who works in an English academy and start getting easy cash. My dad is only a small contribution in this situation though.

By the way if you think I can ascend with a downie or severely mentally retarded girl; I'm in a boys-only school and there's in no way I'm ever studying with a girl in my class until university. Even then I don't wanna raise retarded children with sped girls, that'll be too cruel.

This took me like a hour to type out by the way. :feelsaww:

chad trait: you know more than 1 language

Chad trait if you live in a third world shithole but mine is second-world. It was third-world in the 1950s-2000s

I can still read well, but my writing! Completely awful.

I can still read well, but my writing! Completely awful.
For me, I read like dogshit. Writing? Never began
My handwriting if I practice mogs all other students. It's nothing compared to handwritingmaxxed gigamoggers though

Last edited:
Life is retarded, literally

I remember staying on my laptop and iPad throughout 2012-2015 playing hacked Flash games, web MMOs, and modded mobile games
I was that much of a low IQ retard that I couldn't even play normal Flash games. I had to stick to playing hacked nearly all the time.
My grammar was garbage when I first connected to the internet in 2012-2013, still kinda is today but it's above average in my country and average for zoomers.
I think in 2018-2019 is when my grammar started to noticeably improve till 2020. Some of my messages were still incomprehensible to EFLfags (English First Language) sometimes and to this day I get a few comments from EFLfags online telling me they don't understand what i'm saying.

I cannot read my language most of the time, I am able to memorize most of the alphabet (not in order) but if you give me more than 2-3 sentences to read then it's literally impossible for me to read it for less than 2-4 minutes. In English I can write essays but they aren't easy to read and take a while for me to do. I have no capabilities of ever having a normalfag conversation with anyone in my language and the streets. I'm nearly completely stunted in speaking and typing my native language. Also the fact that my mother never wanted me to speak to strangers so I took it as never if barely wanting to speak with anyone and sperging out frequently. I never understood what was going on my school because I NEVER FUCKING PROPERLY SOCIALIZED. + echodalia. Sperging out and crying in class is the reason why I was sent to special education, prior to this I was in a normal kindergarten and was a bit spergy but it was still 10000 times better than primary school

I turned to be a outcast in my primary school special ed classes and 2-3 people were teasing and hitting on me a lot even though they were fucking illiterate too. There was this one time where some other levantine-looking cumskin teenage classmate who was more taller than me kicked me in the head with his leg repeatedly over and over on the bus and I fucking recoiled to death because of him:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Good fucking thing he's probably in high school or graduated, I wouldn't have to see that faggot anymore. His midget fat brother is in high school too as well. I'll meet him next year.
I still mogged other sped students in competitions and classes but they still saw a lower retard on the retard hierarchy through me with their barely higher functioning retarded lens and bullied my fat, shortish ass all the time.

This kept on until I grew to 5'8 (5'10 in shoes and public) lost weight by starvemaxxing and became decent-looking. Nobody wanted to harass me anymore. Everyone just either doesn't mind or is positive to me. I'm still of growing age and i'm still a shut-in sheletered hikikomori mid-functioning autistic pajeetskin 70IQ [ :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:] sped.
I swear I hate the fact that I got like 40 concussions in my life total. Fuck brain damage.
My best option is to careermax with my dad who works in an English academy and start getting easy cash. My dad is only a small contribution in this situation though.

By the way if you think I can ascend with a downie or severely mentally retarded girl; I'm in a boys-only school and there's in no way I'm ever studying with a girl in my class until university. Even then I don't wanna raise retarded children with sped girls, that'll be too cruel.

This took me like a hour to type out by the way. :feelsaww:
Brutal. Absolutely no human interaction to the point that the brain regions associated with the language of the people around you is literally rotting.

Brutal. Absolutely no human interaction to the point that the brain regions associated with the language of the people around you is literally rotting.
I have short-term memory issues, it makes things a lot worse:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

If I could I'd time travel and stop my 3 year old vegetable ass from hitting his head on the floor causing some tumor looking thing to be on my head. If that didn't happen I'd become an normal aspie and integrated into society sooner enough by age 10 but no I was destined to be a 70IQ mentalcel despite my family's job backgrounds being mainly education, leadership and high IQ jobs
My 28 year old 4'11 petite light-skinnish sister is on her way to becoming a doctor. Same with my 18 year old sister

Last edited:
Buenos días, Jotogo.

I have short-term memory issues, it makes things a lot worse:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
The brain rot is probably spreading to other regions. It’s completely over.

I'll discuss my special ed experience in another thread. Seriously it was pretty crazy shit for me

Тыпуе диеблы ноикгда не помйут ято тут написано, потому что я специально меняю буквы в словах - а гугл переводчик не поймет

Тыпуе диеблы ноикгда не помйут ято тут написано, потому что я специально меняю буквы в словах - а гугл переводчик не поймет
Brutal googletranslatepill. Translating conversations in any mainstream translator programs is dumb as fuck and everyone who isn't English agrees on this. Unfortunate

Brutal. I don't speak arab anymore too, but it's not my first language.

Brutal. I don't speak arab anymore too, but it's not my first language.
Is not speaking it anymore total memory loss or you can still say a couple words and sentences?

Read every word. Fuck this gay world. :feelsbadman::feelsree:

That's ascending in my opinion

You're just high IQ. I went to a bilingual school and been on the anglo side of the internet since 2011 and my english still sucks. I got told 2 different times by 2 different persons that I have a low level of english and that my grammar is terrible - but I do understand it perfectly tho.

Cope, only works if you are actually chad or white, being a shitskin and speaking fucking swahili does nothing for you, especially if your obese, short and balding

You're just high IQ. I went to a bilingual school and been on the anglo side of the internet since 2011 and my english still sucks. I got told 2 different times by 2 different persons that I have a low level of english and that my grammar is terrible - but I do understand it perfectly tho.
Savant syndrome perhaps?

Savant syndrome perhaps?
More likely brain damage if i'm being honest but that disorder semi-fits my description of my cognitive abilities

Cope, only works if you are actually chad or white, being a shitskin and speaking fucking swahili does nothing for you, especially if your obese, short and balding
I doubt my level of English is anything special in 2023. I'm starting to see more and more Saudis on mainstream games and on the Internet in general with my fluency level or higher. Though they have been around for a while they just weren't very visible to me. I'm probably getting older.
10 years ago I would've never seen someone ever type in Arabic. And if they did it was in some weird format of latin characters and numbers in between, barely any online games in the old days supported the Arabic script. Now there are millions of Arabic kids who talk to eachother in their language in Fortnite and ROBLOX.
In 2012-2013 when I played ROBLOX I have never seen someone ever type in even Internet Arabic. Nobody knew what ROBLOX actually was, and the very few who successfully begged their parents to buy them Minecraft played only that. It's interesting how this all happened in a span of a decade without me being involved in online Arabic communities. I wonder how things could've turned out if I ended on that side of the Internet.. in a timeline where I am a literate Aspie coder who has a bright future ahead and is in a friend group of other gamer nerds.
Anyhow, I think i'm just considered normal or a bit above average for normies today. I can still maybe englishteachermaxx with it probably. My dad works in the field, may ask him if I can work for him sometime.

Last edited: