Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Giga LifeFuel] SAINT HAMUDI IS BACK ON YOUTUBE!!!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
This is the best news I've heard in a long time! Our Saint is back on uploading videos again. I don't know how long that will last due to JewTube cucking and silencing incels. But for now we can watch more of his based, giga low-inhib content!

There has to be a Reason

NO CREAM PEE BUDDY BOYOS

Praise St. Hamudi
918FA310 C66A 4642 BACA 3D53A84FDFE7

For what, getting banned or coming back? Or both?
He's referencing Saint Hamudi who is also referencing FACEandLMS:

"There has to be a reason, UNRELATED to my looks, as to why I can't date the women to whom I've heavily attracted to..."

Holy fuck he is really back :what::what::what: what a fucking based video and that ending tho :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I already subscribed!!

He's referencing Saint Hamudi who is also referencing FACEandLMS:

"There has to be a reason, UNRELATED to my looks, as to why I can't date the women to whom I've heavily attracted to..."

Based quote from FACE

Holy fuck he is really back :what::what::what: what a fucking based video and that ending tho :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm gonna tell him to do a whole 10-15 minute long video on just trying to get a girl's number on Omegle. But this time instead of acting like...well...his "character", he should use "game" and "confidence". When women start rejecting him (and they will) we can show the video to IncelTears and see what they think about it.

I'm gonna tell him to do a whole 10-15 minute long video on just trying to get a girl's number on Omegle. But this time instead of acting like...well...his "character", he should use "game" and "confidence". When women start rejecting him (and they will) we can show the video to IncelTears and see what they think about it.

Omegle isn't real life :soy::soy::soy:

When will he come to .co?

He looks like non incel. Probably another larper with the intention of making shekels out of LVM tbh.

I mean if this is how typical anglo saxon location cel looks like its beyond over.

Last edited:
Somebody should make him an account here
20200221 135910

we are blessed

I don’t watch his videos

Saint Hamudi is actually a fakecel. Would be slayer if he lost weight.

May Allah accept his deeds inshallah

peace be upon him

It’s over for video unavailable cels

It’s over for video unavailable cels
Video works. You just have to click on the title to watch it on CuckTube since you can’t watch videos on .co for some reason.

Video works. You just have to click on the title to watch it on CuckTube since you can’t watch videos on .co for some reason.
Oh thanks sorry for being :feelstastyman:

He told me to make videos again, he is my inspiration ngl