Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga heightmog memory

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Having grown up in the Netherlands, heightmogs were just another part of my normal day, so naturally most of them have faded from my long-term memory.

But the extreme ones, of course, stand out. I remember when I was standing in the front of the bus, next to one other guy. His face was upper-tier normie, but he stood some 7 feet tall. I distinctly remember my eye height reaching below his chest. It was humiliating.

Now keep in mind that the seats were of course aimed at us and it was on a busy route of a university city so the bus was filled with late-teenaged horny foids. They all saw me, an ugly manlet, next to this absolute giant.

Guess which one of us didn't get laid that night? :feelsrope:

I remember once seeing a woman whose head touched the top of the bus. She also had one of the most attractive faces i've ever seen in my life. Easily top 3. Everyone was looking at her. And for whatever reason the tall bitch still wore high heels jfl

Last edited:
Having grown up in the Netherlands, heightmogs were just another part of my normal day, so naturally most of them have faded from my long-term memory.

But the extreme ones, of course, stand out. I remember when I was standing in the front of the bus, next to one other guy. His face was upper-tier normie, but he stood some 7 feet tall. I distinctly remember my eye height reaching below his chest. It was humiliating.

Now keep in mind that the seats were of course aimed at us and it was on a busy route of a university city so the bus was filled with late-teenaged horny foids. They all saw me, an ugly manlet, next to this absolute giant.

Guess which one of us didn't get laid that night? :feelsrope:
7 foot would be brutal to anyone though, even a 6'6 guy whos already approaching on giant territory

I remember once seeing a woman whose head touched the top of the boss. She also had one of the most attractive faces i've ever seen in my life. Easily top 3. Everyone was looking at her. And for whatever reason the tall bitch still wore high heels jfl
You mean the top of the bus?

Being heightmogged by women (another common occurrence in the Netherlands --- even my mom was taller than me) is twice as brutal as being heightmogged by men.

7 foot would be brutal to anyone though, even a 6'6 guy whos already approaching on giant territory
To anyone except fellow gigatall Chads.

You mean the top of the bus?

Being heightmogged by women (another common occurrence in the Netherlands --- even my mom was taller than me) is twice as brutal as being heightmogged by men.

To anyone except fellow gigatall Chads.
Yeah top of the bus, the ceiling, brainfart.

One time in college 3 girls in a narrow hallway all height mogged me by an inch or two. Probably my worst height mogging just because those were foids

getting heightmogged by Dutch foids is the worst fucking feeling

I got used to it, it drew me mad through teenage years. Now everyone heightmogg me, even children.

Getting heightmogged is one of the most brootal things in existance

I always get height mogged:feelsrope: