Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Giga- cucked dad fights baldcel

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Balding dude goes near 19 year old foid and everyone assumes that he was a predator, brutal
This is an instance of the giga- cucked overprotective dad who has no morals other than obeying and defending his kween slut daughter (@Napoleon de Geso)
If this dude was chad, everyone would've assumed he had good intentions and it would've never turned into violence
Also fuck this retard foid, she sounds so annoying "uhhm, yeah, dis is my dad XD" fuck up whore

What's the backstory for this?

She's just a child, you pedos

2 bald cucks fighting

Bald"cel?" Longdicks Dad in every way. From his soggy body to his combat ability.

JFL @ that MMA wannabe baldcuck

The dad has some serious wrestling skills

Wait, the bald guy was the dad? Why did the other guy try to fight him?

"Call the police?" "You're lucky I don't kill you?" What's wrong with this retarded cuck? The other guy didn't even do anything. If a foid did the same thing the incel did he wouldn't have reacted an ounce as badly.
If this dude was chad, everyone would've assumed he had good intentions and it would've never turned into violence
He also wouldn't have done anything if it was a bigger guy.
Also fuck this retard foid, she sounds so annoying "uhhm, yeah, dis is my dad XD" fuck up whore
Dumb bitch trying to cheer him on. That's all whiteknights need to continue being faggots these days.

Stupidly titled thread should be “bald dad fights BALDING cel”

The bald guy wanna be mma cuck is the dad.
The other guy is the "creep".

Watching the video, I see him and his daughter whore making threats on the other man.
I hope he would press charges.

They are both baldcels, one just got to reproduce before becoming a baldcel.

im 19 too and my dad wont fight with girl bec. of this. :blackpill:

While he was giving him the monologue as he mounted him the dude should've given the baldfag purple nurples.

i think the guy who got beat was the balding one. the other one was bald

I'm hard of hearing. The bald tattooed guy is the dad.

Watching the video, I see him and his daughter whore making threats on the other man.
I hope he would press charges.
He can’t because he started the fight... lol he’s a fucking idiot tbh.

Guy should have left when he had a chance, but this wouldn't have happened if he was attractive.

5 seconds in and i'm already laughing

19. The foid is 19. A LEGAL ADULT. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I'm going to bed.

C18 1

brutal
didnt stand a chance

While he was giving him the monologue as he mounted him the dude should've given the baldfag purple nurples.
i see 2 times the guy on the ground could have really fucked the guy on top. one is it involves a pointy object that the guy did not have in his pocket

The fuck is baldcel doing in the beginning? Is he trying to dance or some shit? Also jfl @ dadfag telling him he was going to kill baldcel. This should remind everyone to both gymmaxx and weaponmaxx.

Why is he protecting her "honor" anyway, she's already a useless cumdumpster for chad.

JFL @ that MMA wannabe baldcuck
Jfl at the baldcel for trying to fight a dude who clearly muscle mogs you. Baldcel never stood a chance. Only if he would have gymmaxed would this have turned out better for him.

Last edited:
Jfl at the baldcel for trying to fight a dude who clearly muscle mogs you. Baldcel never stood a chance. Only if he would have gymmaxed would this have turned out better for him.
JFL @ this video tbh

No it wouldnt. The baldcuck has good wrestling and probably trains or trained MMA.