Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ghosting my therapist

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
-
Idiotic of me to think someone could actually help me. The more I think about the situation the more I realize therapy is 100% a rigged racket. Therapy is just bouncing you back and forth through the maze of confusion called "mental health treatment".

Think about it why would you want to cure someone when you can milk their insurance and wallet for many years to make mental health resources scarcely avaliable thus they can charge more.

Why would there be so many different versions of the same shit?

It's just to confuse you and make you pay even more. Fuck the world I'm killing myself like a real man eventually.

Why would there be so many different versions of the same shit?

It's just to confuse you and make you pay even more. Fuck the world I'm killing myself like a real man eventually.
does it jiggle

>therapy
why yes listening to some out of touch, bluepilled leftist (likely foid) will surely solve all your problems
the best therapists we can get is our friends if we have any but most of us are friendcels anyways so we just have ourselves