Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ghost: Invisible to society

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
One of the worst aspects of being an incel is being a ghost to society, you do not exist your problems are not real. You could be having a mental episode by the bridge or lake and the normalfags will just pass you by as if nothing wrong is happening, it happened to me it will happen to you. It some point you just want anyone to acknowledge your existance even if it was negative. You're background character nobody cares about. Incels are only ever noticed when they go ER, it's why normoids will exclaim with genuine shock "he seemed like a normal dude" yea cause you never really knew us nor did you care about us. everybody is the soyciety is stuck in their own little bubble and you're not welcome to join them. Nobody says hi anymore when you pass them on the street and your suicide will go unnoticed because no cares.

But then these faggots decide to pretend to care and it's worst thing ever. They want the clout of kind and caring person yet they never put in the effort, they are the biggest frauds on the planet. Preaching about mental health but they see in person in clear mental anguish and they pass them by like that person doesn't even exist, they do this every fucking day and yet they go on about these causes for the betterment of the world or whatever. I fucking hate them so much, The same type of person that was the poster child for the schools mental health awareness backstabbed me and treated me like shit, I hope she fucking dies a brutally violent death and rots in fucking hell for the rest of her putrid afterlife.

I'm a ghost to .is aswell :feelsrope:

I'm a ghost to everyone unless they want to humiliate my subhuman ass :feelsrope:

People hate subhumans on instinctual level.
I myself don't like myself and other subhumans.

One of the worst aspects of being an incel is being a ghost to society, you do not exist your problems are not real. You could be having a mental episode by the bridge or lake and the normalfags will just pass you by as if nothing wrong is happening, it happened to me it will happen to you. It some point you just want anyone to acknowledge your existance even if it was negative. You're background character nobody cares about. Incels are only ever noticed when they go ER, it's why normoids will exclaim with genuine shock "he seemed like a normal dude" yea cause you never really knew us nor did you care about us. everybody is the soyciety is stuck in their own little bubble and you're not welcome to join them. Nobody says hi anymore when you pass them on the street and your suicide will go unnoticed because no cares.

But then these faggots decide to pretend to care and it's worst thing ever. They want the clout of kind and caring person yet they never put in the effort, they are the biggest frauds on the planet. Preaching about mental health but they see in person in clear mental anguish and they pass them by like that person doesn't even exist, they do this every fucking day and yet they go on about these causes for the betterment of the world or whatever. I fucking hate them so much, The same type of person that was the poster child for the schools mental health awareness backstabbed me and treated me like shit, I hope she fucking dies a brutally violent death and rots in fucking hell for the rest of her putrid afterlife.
This is why society is responsible for vioent crimes that are committed by incels.