Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR GFC 2.0 what is happening here edition

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Seems to me the world's economy is going to go down the shitter real fucking soon. Everyone else, even non-brainlets who are experts in the field, appear to be saying the same thing.

If the world's economy goes 2008 a month from now who is hit the hardest? Boomers who are retiring, or early zoomers with no $$$ yet? How bad will living conditions become? Is there any way to prepare starting now if you have no money? Should I work towards something small-ish like firearm ownership?

Good. Let it burn

@LetTheWorldBurn

Let the world burn. Also, does this really belong in inceldom discussion?

@LetTheWorldBurn

Let the world burn. Also, does this really belong in inceldom discussion?
yes bro money is part of the blackpill

I don't know what this graph means or anything about economics, but I get the feeling that things are unstable. It wouldn't surprise me if global economic collapse were imminent.

Zoomers because millennials 2.0 because their early work experience gets delayed by 3 years and when they get a job they see "recovery" wages which are ridiculously low compared to the wages before the crash. And when they finally decide to buy a house they see that the prices are, surprise surprise, unchanged from what they were before the crash since way too much money is tied up in the housing market to let it crash.

Zoomers because millennials 2.0 because their early work experience gets delayed by 3 years and when they get a job they see "recovery" wages which are ridiculously low compared to the wages before the crash. And when they finally decide to buy a house they see that the prices are, surprise surprise, unchanged from what they were before the crash since way too much money is tied up in the housing market to let it crash.
Wouldn't housing prices still go down during the crash technically? Of course it will rebound, but if you buy during the crash you usually can get a profit no?

Wouldn't housing prices still go down during the crash technically? Of course it will rebound, but if you buy during the crash you usually can get a profit no?
They recovered to comparable levels very quickly for artificial reasons. While the rest of the economy took nearly a decade to recover housing shot up within a few years because supply was kept low because of multiple factors.

they see "recovery" wages which are ridiculously low compared to the wages before the crash.
wages are only borderline liveable for the majority of low-tier working people already lmao what is that supposed to look like
at that point eastern europe and latin america is in every way perferable to live in than the west