Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gf says she doesnt have the ”skills for sex” and she needs more time to ”develop them”. Better incel than cuck.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190103 212545 Reddit

Give her some more time to fuck chad then you will get the hole bait treatment. JFL at her getting mad when YOU bring up sex.
“i am a software engineer and she is a house wife” jfl her using you for money and getting sex somewhere else.
Bette incel than cuck.

I need to LOTRmaxx tbh.

She found a rich obedient cuck to finance her lazy way of life. You go gurl !!! :soy::soy:

Females are parasites.

Lmao low IQ cuck, obviously humans need sex so she gets sex somewhere else and he felt for it. tbhthb

He's a software engineer and she just chills at home leeching his money and doesn't even give him sex at all. Obviously cheating I honestly don't know if it's a joke thread.

“We are both virgins”
C5A5E3A6 8768 47E9 A5AE E1534DC5AD58

If this comes from IT or /relationship please use your account and post this :

"Tell your gf to bring you a virginity certification"

And take some screenshots and post them here :feelskek::feelskek:

She might be some sort of mental though. If I were him I would just give it a try when they are cuddling. Start to go further. If she keeps rejecting that over a period of 1 or 2 months then it probably wont ever go anywhere.

female sex skills= lying down or bending over. And that's not a rapey or anti woman statement at all, it's just simply all it takes. Bare minimum maybe but just as effective as chad thrusting like a bullet and contorting himself in whatever which way and what not.

The cuckery is strong with the one

all sorts of dysfunction in the end times

In order for her to gain exp in the skill of sex wouldn't she need to start practicing?

On a serious note I wanna believe shes testing him to see if he can be patient but in this time, it's unlikely

jfl @ cuckware engingeers

Leaches off of him and fucks other men while he's at work, I almost feel bad for this cuck.

View attachment 77291
Give her some more time to fuck chad then you will get the hole bait treatment. JFL at her getting mad when YOU bring up sex.
“i am a software engineer and she is a house wife” jfl her using you for money and getting sex somewhere else.
Bette incel than cuck.
What a fucking cuck, his whore is fucking other men behind his back while he asks cuckitt for guidance, but she just exploits his resources(being the neet cunt she is), and she's repulsed by him but would surely stay to reap all of the benefits she can.

Last edited:
Based Idi Amin Dada.

>BASTE

Post the cuck replies you'll be getting.
I will im just waiting now, nobody has seemed to reply yet
Screenshot 20190104 002237 Reddit

Make him an account here, this is getting spicy.
@Ritalincel @Juxtaposition6 @Swiswis @99AgilityTypeOfGuy @tehgymcel420 @blackcel
@rabitter
Someone quoted one of his replies to a comment

Last edited:
Unbelievable. She gets to leech off a rich successful cuck and doesnt have to give the poor bastard duty sex? She won the lottery.

I wish I could find a woman to let me NEET.

Too bad no female cucks with an ugly autist fetish

This is one of the worst excuses a foid has ever gived to her cuck. This guy is truly a idiot.

"a house girlfriend"
She is most likely a camwhore.

JFL, foids don't need skills, it's the man who does and that is expected to be sexually experienced. She could just lay there like a sack of potatoes and he would be happy, but the cuck is being played and will get nothing.

This is one of the worst excuses a foid has ever gived to her cuck. This guy is truly a idiot.
He cannot leave because he has by the balls with the power of her hole.

She might be some sort of mental though. If I were him I would just give it a try when they are cuddling. Start to go further. If she keeps rejecting that over a period of 1 or 2 months then it probably wont ever go anywhere.

Just lol it's already not going anywhere after 2 years.

Those first 2-5 months are crucial.

2 years of getting nothing has already set the tone.