Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gf says she doesnt have the ”skills for sex” and she needs more time to ”develop them”. Better incel than cuck.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
he rly thinks shes a vergin does he? ...

he needs to get outta this relationshit asap

1 shes probably not a virgin and 2 shes only using him for a stable roof over her head wtf is a house gf never will you have a house roommate or a house best friend pull your weight and drain his balls

JFL even if she's a virgin (which is not likely), she prefers to lose her virginity with a man other than him. Suifuel and ragefuel

Meanwhile in high school she was doing dp and chad used her throat as his personal flesh light

View attachment 77291
Give her some more time to fuck chad then you will get the hole bait treatment. JFL at her getting mad when YOU bring up sex.
“i am a software engineer and she is a house wife” jfl her using you for money and getting sex somewhere else.
Bette incel than cuck.
This "gf" is Just a parasyte

Lmao low IQ cuck, obviously humans need sex so she gets sex somewhere else and he felt for it. tbhthb
Probably fucking chad when he's working

Probably fucking chad when he's working

And hes on a carnivore diet lol.

Vegan pussy probably can't even get an erection and looks like a typhoid victim.

• 24-year-old girl
  • Virgin

Pick one.

This is the most autistic shit I've read in a while. Guy literally pays for everything and she probably doesn't even do most of the housework. And then it's like
"Can we have intercourse now?"
"I don't have the proper skills."
"Can you develop those skills?"
"I'll work on that and get back to you in a couple of months"
"Fair enough. I love you."

foids are whores for chads only