Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Getting normie ads in the mail

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
For fucks sake soymas is coming up soon and I already started getting holiday fliers in the fucking mail, literally getting mailed pics of normies cuddling and holding hands and soft core mating. I can’t fucking take another year of soymas boyos I just fucking can’t do it alone this year

:feels::reeeeee:

valentine's ads are worse than christmas ads

i hate the fact that consumer culture is unavoidable, and that every single holiday is just an excuse to sell you more shit

'Soymas'

lol
Christsoy soymas call it whatever you want, it’s going to be another year of fucking pain man.

i hate the fact that consumer culture is unavoidable, and that every single holiday is just an excuse to sell you more shit
Just another reminder that I’m genetic trash and don’t deserve a girlfriend to spend soymas with. I’m literally going to rot in my apartment alone drunk or high on drugs and alcohol:cryfeels:

You shouldn't be receiving mail. You should be sending it. Preferably after moving to a cabin in the woods and writing a manifesto about industrial revolution.

You shouldn't be receiving mail. You should be sending it. Preferably after moving to a cabin in the woods and writing a manifesto about industrial revolution.
Unfortunately I am too low iq to move into the woods and write my manifesto although it’d be a bettER solution :feelsEhh:

I get this sort of normieshit but with youtube ads on my phone.

soys dont say christmas anymore they say the holidays :lul:

Ye we are constantly reminded of our inceldom no matter what we do or where we go

For fucks sake soymas is coming up soon and I already started getting holiday fliers in the fucking mail, literally getting mailed pics of normies cuddling and holding hands and soft core mating. I can’t fucking take another year of soymas boyos I just fucking can’t do it alone this year

Just another reason why junk mail sucks tbh

But if this was the only reminder of what we were missing out on I could deal with it.
But these kinds of junk mail along with all the other reminders? It's all adds up and makes things worse.

The default assumption is that people are in relationships because this world is centered around women and women can easily get relationships.

I'm surprised with all the Islamic immigration that the holidays are even "allowed" to exist as to not offend the welfare-sucking violent apes.

Git you a hug pillow, you like anime girls bruh?
I'm surprised with all the Islamic immigration that the holidays are even "allowed" to exist as to not offend the welfare-sucking violent apes.
It's been a might toned down compared to back before we had so many.

Wait till you get shit for valentines. It will be even worse

When Jewtube shows you and ad it usually provides also a "why am I shown this ad? ". One day I clicked on that after they showed me an ad on condoms and it listed "your age and gender" as main motivation. It was a daily reminder that most guys my age are out there banging pussy :feelsrope:

spend your money goy. SPEND IT

When Jewtube shows you and ad it usually provides also a "why am I shown this ad? ". One day I clicked on that after they showed me an ad on condoms and it listed "your age and gender" as main motivation. It was a daily reminder that most guys my age are out there banging pussy :feelsrope:
Even when you’re in the safety of your own home you are mogged and reminded you are genetic trash. Truly brutal indeed boyo

Even when you’re in the safety of your own home you are mogged and reminded you are genetic trash. Truly brutal indeed boyo
- "Why are incels obsessed with getting laid?!?"
- *proceeds to shove sex down your throat every chance they get*

Consoom :soy: