Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Getting myself killed

whitepriest

whitepriest

Greycel
I wish there was a place where I could go and someone shoots me. Safely, that is. No risk for failure and torture. I would pay for it. I don't think I can ever rope and this life is becoming unbearable for me. I want out.

Come to Brazil, bro. I can even be your guide tbh, if that's not illegal (not sure).

I should add that I don't want you to die even when you're new here :)

Are you sure you want it?

Come to Brazil bro. I can even be your guide tbh, if that's not illegal (not sure).
What exactly do they have in Brazil? Btw is it easy to get a gun there illegally? I am in Europe and I can't get one here. I might fly there to shoot myself (if I don't chicken out - which I might).

What exactly do they have in Brazil? Btw is it easy to get a gun there illegally? I am in Europe and I can't get one here. I might fly there to shoot myself (if I don't chicken out - which I might).
Pretty much any favela has tons of drug dealers with tons of heavy armament. Go to Rio.

AK 47, grenades, in some cases even anti-aircraft guns and shit like that.

I think if you offered good money and asked it they could do it tbh. What happens there stays there, favela's law isn't state law. All people in favelas steal water, energy and cable TV and no one does anything. People also have sex with underage women there in "bailes funk" and everybody knows about the drug dealers ruling there.

They say euthanasia is only for sick people with no hope. Yet, like there is some hope for genetic failures like us to fulfil our purpose.

Come to Brazil, bro. I can even be your guide tbh, if that's not illegal (not sure).

Brazilians are literal monsters, they would kill you for free if you asked a random guy in the street

Brazilians are literal monsters, they would kill you for free if you asked a random guy in the street
Brazil, Mexico and Honduras are tough shit, I can tell you. Iberian + native american was a HUGE mistake.

But you won't get tortured for nothing.

Brazil, Mexico and Honduras are tough shit, I can tell you. Iberian + native american was a HUGE mistake.

But you won't get tortured for nothing.
Yeah they are animals

The problem with this is how would I make sure I don't get tortured before they kill me.
I should add that I don't want you to die even when you're new here
Man according to Phillipp Mainlander (who is a refference on your nickname, I suppose) death should be our salvation. :(

In Mexico they charge beetween 50 to 250 dolars to do it.
Of it can be free it you walk alone at night in any steet

The problem with this is how would I make sure I don't get tortured before they kill me.

Man according to Phillipp Mainlander (who is a refference on your nickname, I suppose) death should be our salvation. :(
Yeah, 100% true. I don't know what to say, I just wanted to be nice but you're right. Absolutely die if you're sure you want it.

How do I reach these ppl? Darknet?
I guess so.
But basically if you come here and go to a poor area with gangs and junkies you can ask the question openly straight at their faces. I personally don't have any contact with those people, but that is because we live in fear.
They could kill any innocent people just for the pleasure of it. In the news every single day theres reports about killings and shit like that.
Here even some German tourist was killed in a village and there wasn't any investigation.

If I was going to "help" someone do it, I'd wait for them to take the first shot then I'd finish the job to not cause them more pain.

tbh your survival instinct would probably kick in, you'd regret it and try to escape, but then it's too late. If you don't have the balls to do it yourself, then you're not ready. You still want to live, just in different circumstances. In the back of your mind, you think things can maybe improve, but it's so hard and takes a lot of effort to do it, so you are considering the easy way out.

Embrace the pain and the hardship, keep trying and never quit. You may however have to change the conditions of what success means for you to something that's more realistic but still motivating enough to get you out of bed in the morning.

I'd never recommend suicide for anyone who isn't terminally ill, in large amounts of physical pain without end, or suffering extreme disability. When my health goes in the shitter I will rope myself, and do it gladly, even if there isn't a euthanasia service at that point.

why not take vengeance on the west first.

i feel you but stay strong friend youll get through it we can help

I think you can pay to be euthanized in Belgium or something

Yeah, I think it's legal in Belgium and Switzerland for example.

I was thinking about suicide by cop but Alek Minassian tried it and failed, I think Toronto's cops are cucked.

In Mexico they charge beetween 50 to 250 dolars to do it.
Of it can be free it you walk alone at night in any steet

fucking bullshit, mexico if you are inside any city it is very safe, regardless what hour I lived in Mexico for 4 years and I used to think the same, but thats not the truth

Guck that I have seen enough live leak video.

South America is torture hub of the world

fucking bullshit, mexico if you are inside any city it is very safe, regardless what hour I lived in Mexico for 4 years and I used to think the same, but thats not the truth
Man, sinceramente 2006 things changed a lot with a new presidente who declared war agains drug lords.
Al my life I've been living here and thi g are getting wilder every day

Man, sinceramente 2006 things changed a lot with a new presidente who declared war agains drug lords.
Al my life I've been living here and thi g are getting wilder every day

if you live in the rural north then you have a point, if not then not really

I was thinking about suicide by cop but Alek Minassian tried it and failed, I think Toronto's cops are cucked.
As long as you are alive, every femonist, Stacy and pedophile femteacher in Toronto cringes and stares at men in fear. Murdering yourself by cop only makes a femonist cunt sleep well at night. As long as you are alive you should do everything in your power to stop the feminist infestation in Canada.

Just wait

Exactly what I thought of!

I wonder how many more suicides there would be if this thing actually existed? I know I would have hopped in long ago.

vLHOKWJ.png

If you are a europoor just get an arab girl they like to marry when they are 8

Can't wait for sweet sweet death tbh tbh

Imagine a pill where you just go to sleep and die peacefully. That'd be nice.

Imagine a pill where you just go to sleep and die peacefully. That'd be nice.
Big Pharma Zionist cucks have no doubt concoted such a pill, but they can't have us destroying government property.

Big Pharma Zionist cucks have no doubt concoted such a pill, but they can't have us destroying government property.
the world just isn't ethically ready yet or we'd have Goydeath pills sold on every corner

Roping isn't that hard. You pass out quickly and if you do it correctly by pushing away any footholds, you're pretty much guranteed death.

The only thing stopping me from doing it are my stupid parents, i feel like it isn't fair to them since they tried their best to raise me and it isn't their fault that society is completely degenerate and lost.

With what? I don't have access to guns. I'm in Europe.
You don't neccessarily need them I'm in Europe aswell you could use a van or truck or arson attack some degenerate filth
Better than just killing yourself or being even more cucked and saying you'd pay someone to kill you jfl
If you brandish a firearm even a replica one they'd probably shoot Minassian didn't have anything on him so the cop realised he didn't have to shoot him

Last edited: