Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel well

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
I don’t want to somehow continue all this, but I have to, because of my cowardice, I can’t finish with a rope, I tried, I’m afraid, in short, I had a student (no matter where), he is just an oak, literally a pathetic plebeian, in terms of intelligence, almost worships me, today I go to his Instagram account and see a story where he is holding the chubby (in terms of beautiful) legs of a girl, it just killed me, even this garbage chute of humanity is happy, but I have to endure all this because I’m unlucky with genetics, it's not fair

Being mogged by pathetic plebeians is the way.

Being mogged by pathetic plebeians is the way.
you can change everything, intelligence, skill, thinking, but not fucking genetics, this is absolutely unfair, I will never be able to live better than this plebeian, and he’s just nothing, one of the most mediocre people I’ve ever seen in terms of intellectual strength

you can change everything, intelligence, skill, thinking, but not fucking genetics, this is absolutely unfair, I will never be able to live better than this plebeian, and he’s just nothing, one of the most mediocre people I’ve ever seen in terms of intellectual strength
Foids like stupid men, easy to manipulate into marriage, providing and cuckmaxxing. I prefer being in your shoes than in his. At some point he will realize the mistake, but it'll be too late. He's not living the Chad game and never will.