Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting my penis snipped with scissors

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
it was when i was 5 years old and visiting my south east asian country,My parents just took me to some roadside dick snipping clinic and they just cut my foreskin off with a pair of ordinary scissors and no anesthetic.I remember it being the worst pain i ever felt in my life.I wish i was born in a christian household so i would still have my foreskin.I can never feel the full pleasure of sex or even masturbation because literally tens of thousands of nerve endings were brutally torn from my body, yet I know some men can experience such pleasure and it drives me to despair.I wish i had the choice of saying no but i was only 5 and had no clue what was happening to me.I really hate my religous brainwashed parents for this .

Last edited:
Not gonna read but i still have my foreskin

I can't even have sex because of phimosis and painful glans

torture and sadness :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

My parents just took me to some roadside dick snipping clinic and they just cut my foreskin off with a pair of ordinary scissors and no anesthetic.
Ethnics are ruthless with genital mutilation

I wish i was born in a christian household so i would still have my foreskin.
I'm from a Christian family and cut, at least they had the decency to do it when I was a baby.

Damn, you’re parents are gay

I get smegma though

I want to find out which doctor cut my foreskin off then cut his head off (in Minecraft real life mod)

If Axis won WW2 your country would be occupied by Japan and anyone who mutilated a boy's dick would be executed. Instead we live in Jewish globohomo world where mutilating girls is fought tooth and nail but doing it to boys is permitted or even encouraged.

I wish i was born in a christian household so i would still have my foreskin.
Cope, americans are christian as fuck and we still mutilate baby penis. They just do it as soon as your born so you don't consciously remember it, but still get the fucked nerve endings and perhaps some sort of unconscious trauma around sex.

The europeans are the ones who arent fucking insane.