Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting laid is the only thing that matters in life

D

DolfTheRealestCel

Self-banned
-
It literally is the only thing that matters, not only biologically.

We all know how complete loser fuckups got laid without having to pay once (so ascended) and suddenly they went from broke retard to well adjusted normie with a high paying degree.

Ever wondered why women and people who you think are more retarded than you get bachelor and master degress yet you fuck up all the time and can't concentrate to even finish one semester successfully?
They have Sex, you don't.

If you get laid, something happens with your brain, which masturbation cannot possibly replicate. You suddenly lose the barriers who made it impossible for you to get motivated (discipline is a meme, motivation is the reason people are successful, which is genetic) and you get shit done.

Never let Normies gaslight you thinking otherwise, having sex with women is literally the solution for all our problems.

Just be a rapist theory

It's vital this stuff happens during the right time too when you're still growing mentally in your late high school and college years, after that the brain gets stuck and you'll never be able to have the same brain structure conducive to a well adjusted life.

True.
Never let anyone Tell You that sex isin't the meaning of life. Its what we are here for.
The human brain, both male aswell as female can't function properly without sexual contact.

No sex for your entire life will make You fucked up in the head. The consequences will become inevitabile.

It's vital this stuff happens during the right time too when you're still growing mentally in your late high school and college years, after that the brain gets stuck and you'll never be able to have the same brain structure conducive to a well adjusted life.
Not having sex in highschool is brutal because sex is supposed to turn You from a boy into a Man.

Sex determinates the social hierarchy

True.
Never let anyone Tell You that sex isin't the meaning of life. Its what we are here for.
The human brain, both male aswell as female can't function properly without sexual contact.

No sex for your entire life will make You fucked up in the head. The consequences will become inevitabile.
This is why it should be considered a human rights violation that women are not offering me sex without trying, I am serious.

My life is shit because woman do not have sex with me. The government should pay me at least 100 million euros in damage and deliver me a petite 15 year old (legal in my country) virgin wife.

This is why it should be considered a human rights violation that women are not offering me sex without trying, I am serious.

My life is shit because woman do not have sex with me. The government should pay me at least 100 million euros in damage and deliver me a petite 15 year old (legal in my country) virgin wife.
They genuenly should pay us.
I, myself, find this ideea a Little bit hard to believe but i should keep reminding myself that we litirally recieve brain damage. From our own brain telling us that we should have sex and also from others making fun of us

They genuenly should pay us.
I, myself, find this ideea a Little bit hard to believe but i should keep reminding myself that we litirally recieve brain damage. From our own brain telling us that we should have sex and also from others making fun of us
I used to be a bright kid, nobody in my class was able to learn math and other subjects as fast as me (I studied latin for fun at age 7 and became fluent at age 9, forgot everything tho), I was ahead of the class by a mile.
But then I entered puberty extremely early (at like age 11, I was already fully developed at age 14) and my mind drifted all the time cause I didn't got Sex and now I am 30 years old unable to finish uni cause I lack any reason why and all my concentration is gone.

They damaged me and the state has to pay.

No Pussy No Work
No Pussy No Taxes
No Pussy No Peace

I used to be a bright kid, nobody in my class was able to learn math and other subjects as fast as me (I studied latin for fun at age 7 and became fluent at age 9, forgot everything tho), I was ahead of the class by a mile.
But then I entered puberty extremely early (at like age 11, I was already fully developed at age 14) and my mind drifted all the time cause I didn't got Sex and now I am 30 years old unable to finish uni cause I lack any reason why and all my concentration is gone.

They damaged me and the state has to pay.

No Pussy No Work
No Pussy No Taxes
No Pussy No Peace
No Love No Happy

I mean that is the purpose of life, to reproduce

If you get laid, something happens with your brain, which masturbation cannot possibly replicate. You suddenly lose the barriers who made it impossible for you to get motivated (discipline is a meme, motivation is the reason people are successful, which is genetic) and you get shit done.
"I know the solution even though I've never experienced the solution"

Its what we are here for.
These are the same people that say, "humans are animals"

But they say that "dating and sex doesn't matter"

Absolute clown world.

FAKECEL ALERT
Go and have sex and having a good relationship to your family, Normie scum
You fucking moron. Have you had sex before? The answer is no, so how do you know it will solve everything in your life? Stop speaking in absolutes when you and I don't know the truth because we're virgin incels you fucking retard.

These are the same people that say, "humans are animals"

But they say that "dating and sex doesn't matter"

Absolute clown world.
Kremlin orthodox church 1

then how do you really know this?
Saw it with my own eyes also Sex is a need just like eating and breathing. Women literally commit a human rights violation against us truecels.

It literally is the only thing that matters, not only biologically.

We all know how complete loser fuckups got laid without having to pay once (so ascended) and suddenly they went from broke retard to well adjusted normie with a high paying degree.

Ever wondered why women and people who you think are more retarded than you get bachelor and master degress yet you fuck up all the time and can't concentrate to even finish one semester successfully?
They have Sex, you don't.

Never let Normies gaslight you thinking otherwise, having sex with women is literally the solution for all our problems.
I always thought that the reason why I'm so immature and childish at my age is because I never lost my virginity. So I am still stuck in a child's mind as an adult. Which is one of the reasons why I work crappy jobs and I can't improve myself.

As an incel myself, it is difficult to move on in life without love and sex from a female

You forget all your life’s problems when you’re balls deep in a stacylite, but that can’t happen for us.