Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting heightmogged by everyone

ToDragonia

ToDragonia

Recruit
★★
Just for starters i'm 6 foot (183 cm) black guy and i just want to rant a bit

I had to go out to buy grocery's today but since my local shopping center is closed i had to go to the city center today.
And holy shit i felt like a fucking midget women teens every other fucking ethnic just fucking heightmogged me,
In line there literally was a fucking 6 foot 3 chinese chick with a 6 foot 7 chad standing there holding hands giving each other the fuck me eyes.
I wouldn't be so pissed if i at least heightmogged someone that wasn't over the age of 60.
Living in this country sucks and what sucks more i'm to retarded to make enough money to fucking get out of here our even get an education higher then fucking high school dimploma

Rant over

You 6 foot niggas be like 'ohh I hate being height mogged by EVERYONE!!!' when really its only a few people every now and then.
Us manlets know what its like to actually be height mogged by everyone. :feelsree:

What country do you live in, OP?

At least you passed the 6 foot threshold.

You 6 foot niggas be like 'ohh I hate being height mogged by EVERYONE!!!' when really its only a few people every now and then.
Us manlets know what its like to actually be height mogged by everyone. :feelsree:
exactly

fuck you tallfag, maycel=gaycel

netherlands is ropelands for manlets when everyone is over 6ft there.