Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting drunk to deal with social anxiety

BWill

BWill

Recruit
★★
fireman's carry
Screenshot 20221101 175448 YouTube2

Me being carried out
of a Halloween party
by an old bully.

I ended up going to a Halloween party at the clubhouse at the apartments where I live. I drank before I showed up and I drank some more there. My tolerance for alcohol is low because I'm scrawny and I rarely drink, so if I'm not careful, I end up like I am in the photo. Since I'm light, most guys find it easier to carry me on their own instead of dragging me or helping me walk. Of course when that happens, someone has to pull out their phone and take pics as if it's not humiliating enough already.

The old geezer who's carrying me is the same old man who beat me up in a fight this past summer. I remember not liking the party. I jumped in the indoor pool earlier and I was going to get my shoes and leave. The old geezer later found me slouched over in a chair in the game room. The asshole was more than willing to load my body over his shoulders and remove me from the party and display his dominance at the same time. Prick.

I need to stop drinking for courage.

Last edited:
FAKECEL, you drink at parties, i live with my parents and masturbate all day

FAKECEL, you drink at parties, i live with my parents and masturbate all day
Going to parties is not the norm for me. And I really don't want to show my face around my apartment complex now.

I ended up going to a Halloween party
Stopped reading right there. I’ve never been to a party EVER. Not a good look for a greycel… :feelssus:

goes to parties and has friends. my blocklist is ever growing

We never go to parties.

I once shotgunned some alcohol. Didn't worked much for me other than making me dizzy

There is drinking and there is alcoholism. Drinking a little can make you feel good, but once you cross your genetical border, you will not feel good anymore, then shit like this happens.

There is drinking and there is alcoholism. Drinking a little can make you feel good, but once you cross your genetical border, you will not feel good anymore, then shit like this happens.
Yeah and then you have no control over what happens. After he got me packed over his shoulders, he told people he was going to get me back to my apartment but after he carried me out of the clubhouse and made his way to the unit, he said that he'd toss me in one of the dumpsters if nobody was around to see it.