Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Getting dirty looks for not wearing a mask (masks are "recommended" where I live, by the way)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I am vaccinated, because my workplace required it and I can't afford to get fired. I no longer wear a mask, and I live in an area that doesn't have a mask mandate, and I just go maskless. Usually, the people that give me the dirty looks are older foids and neckbeard-soy type guys. Today, I was at the pharmacy today and the black foid working the register started giving me menacing looks from a distance as I was getting my items. Her register was the only one open, and she was extremely curt with me. I could be wrong, but I sensed that she was about to comment on my lack of mask.

The attitude I get will just make me more likely to refuse a fucking mask.

Happy to wear a mask to cover up half my face tbh. Only bad thing is that now people will focus on my subhuman canthal tilt

I always get dirty looks so this is nothing new to me.

I will actually miss wearing a mask because it hides my ugly face and also I find it easier to interact with cashier's because they don't see your facial expression and normies always assume you are being rude to them if you don't smile when talking to them.

I wear mask because I am high inhib and I dont want people to make fun of me.

You should give em dirty looks back.

I still wear it to hide my uglyness.

They don't stop a virus
so I wore one as little as possible
when we had to
now that it's optional I do it for reasons I won't say online :feelsLSD: