Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting conversations on online dating apps

R

Repulsive Maggot

Greycel
I happened to take a really good picture of myself the other week (seriously... I look WAY better in this picture than I do in real life). Suddenly, over the past 2 weeks I am matching and even managing to have conversations with occasional foids, mostly fat/ugly and boring foids but still. I am still an Incel because I have not met any yet and they will be repulsed if I do. But JFL at the cunts who say that anything matters except LOOKS. Nothing has changed, not me, not my approach, not my messages. All that's changed is my photo.

Femoids are scum.

another GrAYcel thread

Ergo looks matter :feelsthink:

another GrAYcel thread

I am still Incel, I have not had sex and will not be able to because they will see my ugliness if we meet in person. AWALT.

Really good picture = Chads.co. This is a "really good picture" of me if I had more hair

Attachments

• the-thing.jpg
    the-thing.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 14
Convos don't mean anything even if they weren't ugly. Just means foids looking for attention and I'm sure they tease incels and soys on occasion to think they have a shot.

I remember looking at some bitch's snap that was uploaded to youtube or something. She was crying in it and saying that when a girl messages a guy (Chad) and he opens her snap and doesn't respond to her, that this is extremely rude and he's (Chad) leaving her in the dark making her wonder if he's interested and he needs to be upfront and message her back if he's interested or not.

It's funny since I remember the times being left on read and opened when I was younger, but no if I complained about that I would get responses like silly incel she is sleeping or at class or at work or with her friends and family and has a life unlike you and can't be bothered to respond so soon. But no these foids know exactly what they're doing, they can't handle being left on read by Chad but it's okay to do it little Beta Billy Bitch Boy. They're sadistic and evil and I hate this world. This loneliness is like a dark void, hot and it's pressuring me making me suffer. I want to leave soon

Foids are always glued to their phones so if they don't answer within 1 sec IT'S OVER.

I remember looking at some bitch's snap that was uploaded to youtube or something. She was crying in it and saying that when a girl messages a guy (Chad) and he opens her snap and doesn't respond to her, that this is extremely rude and he's (Chad) leaving her in the dark making her wonder if he's interested and he needs to be upfront and message her back if he's interested or not.

It's funny since I remember the times being left on read and opened when I was younger, but no if I complained about that I would get responses like silly incel she is sleeping or at class or at work or with her friends and family and has a life unlike you and can't be bothered to respond so soon. But no these foids know exactly what they're doing, they can't handle being left on read by Chad but it's okay to do it little Beta Billy Bitch Boy. They're sadistic and evil and I hate this world. This loneliness is like a dark void, hot and it's pressuring me making me suffer. I want to leave soon
Foids are born hypocrites. They always write in their profile to put effort but on bumble they just send "hey" and probably think it's putting in major effort.

But of course that's just me thinking I'm a human on the same level as foids or chads.

Foids are born hypocrites. They always write in their profile to put effort but on bumble they just send "hey" and probably think it's putting in major effort.

But of course that's just me thinking I'm a human on the same level as foids or chads.
Yes exactly, all I have ever gotten on Bumble is hey and hi. Then I respond and no conversation ever happens. Or it's like with that suifuel video someone posted on here where Tyrone read's all his instagram dm's from fine ass Stacys. He was saying how these women have no game and it's the same generic set of "make me pregnant" "future wife" uncreative, mindless, effortless bullshit introductions.

There is no such thing as "taking a good picture" if you don't actually look good :feelsYall:

There is no such thing as "taking a good picture" if you don't actually look good :feelsYall:

Nah dude just be like a female, put on 3kgs of makeup, use perfect angles, lighting, then add a filter on top, then turn the brightness up to 80%, and make it really low resolution.

Difference being a man who got matches from that knows it's bullshit but women seem to think the Chad's who chase from these picture legit like them.

Nah dude just be like a female, put on 3kgs of makeup, use perfect angles, lighting, then add a filter on top, then turn the brightness up to 80%, and make it really low resolution.

Difference being a man who got matches from that knows it's bullshit but women seem to think the Chad's who chase from these picture legit like them.
True, though I was referring to men. Sorry to not specify that. Of course women fraud on this aspect hard.